Who pulls the upset this week?

Disciple4G

Atlanta- Get's it done! They are fighting for their playoff lives and that defense is tough!

Overton- I wanna see the Mustangs make it happen, but this is a longshot.

Teague- On paper this team has a real shot at Malakoff. Not sure I will go out on that limb though!

West Rusk- Even though WR is at home, EF has the rare combo of being very athletic and extremely physical. Yellowjackets should pull away in the second half.

Kaufman- If Kaufman can pound the rock up the middle with success, it will be a long night for the vandals because they won't have much clock to work with.

Pittsburg- I can't see them slowing down the GW running game enough to pull this one out.

Pine Tree- New coaching staff, new culture! Coach Lane came in late spring and it took half the season to get the kids to believe, but if they play to their potential this week..... this could be as big as Atlanta beating Gilmer.

I love your enthusiasm!

• Like 2

I am feeling........

Terrell @ home over Van Just because I don't like vandals

Lindale @ home over Whitehouse- Playoff lives are at stake for both teams.

Cayuga @ home over Big Sandy- Uga is getting ready for a big playoff run...

Beckville @ home over WR (Their a mash unit right now)

Winona will pull off the upset against Edgewood, everyone is picking Edgewood to win which is highly a probability, but im believing in my catz from Winona

I kinda felt this one too, but I picked y'all against redwater earlier this year and you let me down.....I will be pulling for you though! Good luck and I hope y'all pull it off!

Pretty sure this will not be an upset...but a given!

Chef posted that right after the UG loss to Kerens last week. Not saying it was aimed at me, but my kids do go to the Grove..... lol Not hard to pick the upsets right after they happen, just sayin. Kerens should handle crossroads handily this week. I tried to warn all the Grove kids that Kerens was a much better team than their record would indicate. They may surprise Rivercrest too in the 1st round.

I am feeling........

Terrell @ home over Van Just because I don't like vandals

Lindale @ home over Whitehouse- Playoff lives are at stake for both teams.

Cayuga @ home over Big Sandy- Uga is getting ready for a big playoff run...

Beckville @ home over WR (Their a mash unit right now)

+1 on that Terrell upset... Same reason

Good call, any predictions on this week?

I think Lindale can win this week. But I think Whitehouse will be more of a challenge. Jacksonville's qb was their only real threat. Very one dimensional. Whitehouse usually has a decent running back and a couple of good receivers. I'll be a homer and pick Lindale by a touchdown.

Chef posted that right after the UG loss to Kerens last week. Not saying it was aimed at me, but my kids do go to the Grove..... lol Not hard to pick the upsets right after they happen, just sayin. Kerens should handle crossroads handily this week. I tried to warn all the Grove kids that Kerens was a much better team than their record would indicate. They may surprise Rivercrest too in the 1st round.

Doubt be doubting RC