2016-17 NCAA Basketball Discussion Thread

Coach Rab

Seems like the games to watch was Indy vs KU and Zona vs Sparty, glad I accidentally recorded both.

Yall have a very good team over there. Once they build some chemistry as the year goes on, they are going to be hard to stop. There is a reason they are #2.

I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw from the Jack's. We were outmatched across the board, but they never gave in and played hard until the end. Like Kentucky, as we build some chemistry and eliminate some of these freshman mistakes, we will be very good too. I am convinced SFA will be back in the big dance and make some noise again this year.

• Like 1

SFA moved the ball well, but this UK team plays some good D. All of SFA's shots in the first half were tough, earned points. That's all you can ask for from a basketball team on defense.

Coach Keller raved about Kentucky's defense and Cal's ability to get freshmen to play older fast. That is a very good Kentucky team. They forced something like 25 turnovers and turned that into 32 points. Mark of a really good team...

We lost, but it is hard not to walk away encouraged with what we have this year. Only two seniors this year meaning next year could be really special...

I'll be glad when conference season starts, these UK blowouts are not fun to watch, at least Ucla goes to Rupp next week, and Ucla is the real deal.

Blowouts will continue in conference for UK. Not a lot of top talent in the league to challenge them.

They have an injury problem to add to that, I really hope Ollie can keep his job after this season.

Me too. Not sure UConn is the place for him though. They were losing steam under Calhoun and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. A lot of blue bloods in the former Big East are staring to come down to earth.

Me too. Not sure UConn is the place for him though. They were losing steam under Calhoun and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. A lot of blue bloods in the former Big East are staring to come down to earth.

I miss the old Big East. When teams started leaving it went downhill.

I'm suprised Frank Martin doesn't have a heart attack. I don't think I've ever seen a man get so mad so much.

He's the Dana Holgorsen of college basketball.