Worst Person To Sit By At A Game

Stoney

I have an aunt who, for several seasons, would assume that every flag thrown was "on us". She did this because she had absolutely no clue. She did it so often that my wife, my cousin, and I turned it into a running joke. To the point where my wife and I will jokingly do it during games we watch (whether HS or pro).

Also, the fans who sit by you, and then glare at you when you're loud. That happened to us, leading my wife to comment, out loud, "If they want quiet, they should have stayed home or gone to a library. We're at a football game. People are going to be loud."

They were band family, I think, because they left right around halftime and never came back to those seats.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I have an aunt who, for several seasons, would assume that every flag thrown was "on us". She did this because she had absolutely no clue. She did it so often that my wife, my cousin, and I turned it into a running joke. To the point where my wife and I will jokingly do it during games we watch (whether HS or pro).

Also, the fans who sit by you, and then glare at you when you're loud. That happened to us, leading my wife to comment, out loud, "If they want quiet, they should have stayed home or gone to a library. We're at a football game. People are going to be loud."

They were band family, I think, because they left right around halftime and never came back to those seats.

I’ve actually had members of MY family get up and move during a game. No idea why. I was the only person in the vicinity that was saying ANYTHING. And I’m ALWAYS right. My family knows this. 

On 11/17/2016 at 5:38 PM, sackem said:

The people that all of a sudden decide to leave and walk down the isle & when they get to you it's right in the middle of a play and block your view.

Or the people with Kids or not that are constantly going to the concession stand. Make no effort to go between plays or during a TV timeout. 

42 minutes ago, sackem said:

Or the people with Kids or not that are constantly going to the concession stand. Make no effort to go between plays or during a TV timeout. 

Or the ones who let their kids run unattended up and down the stands the entire game. Then when one of the little boogers falls head first and busts his nose they scream “Oh my God how did this happen?” 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had someone get mad at me last year because a yelled home cooking at a ref. She was talking about a few rows a way, didn't know my daughter was sitting in front of her with her friends. She was griping saying the refs are our friends and they are volunteering their time to be here and we shouldn't give them a hard time:) Me and my Dad got louder and started mouthing after EVERY call directing right at her.

Fun Times!!

Haysead ain't too bad and if you miss a play while on the sidelines with him you can make him dig up replay on the cam. If you watch the game with SloppyJoe and the old game don't go his way, blood vessels pop out his neck he starts with the fowl words and security gets called out. Ever durn time.

2 minutes ago, UnclePig said:

A 450 pound woman who hasn’t showered in a few days and has their 150 pound husband constantly going to the concession stand to fetch chili dogs, zebra cakes, and Diet Dr Peppers. 

Which concession stand sells zebra cakes? AFF

On 5/31/2019 at 8:27 PM, trueblue82 said:

So you’ve met Doomer’s girlfriend? 

Shaunda just weighs 388. She would even be lighter than that but her thyroid is overacting and she has to have lots of cracklings and fritters to level her sugars.

I like my corner end zone spot on the chain link fence at home games. The only drawback? There’s a slight incline of a hill behind me and kids get a kick out of running down the hill into the chain link fence beside me. It’s just a continuous stream of kids bouncing off it. Bright side? If a kid can run into a chain link fence face first he might be a football player in ten years. Or maybe a glue eater.

's;sI read the first three pages then skipped to the end, so this guy may have been mentioned already.  You know the guy who's son is a back-up player (and deservedly so) and he finds flaws in everything the starter ahead of his son does?  Like that's going to catapult his son into the line-up.  And the guys who yells the obvious stuff like "you gotta block" or "you gotta hit someone".  REALLY, do you think they haven't been told that already.  Honestly, I kind of like listening to the quiet guy who likes to  tell his wife what the coaches are doing wrong, what should be done to win this game, and what rules and penalties aren't being enforced..  Of course he doesn't know what he's blabbering about, but the Ol lady is impressed. And eventually she will say..."Joe Bob they should hire you as the coach 'cause these guys don't know nutten." 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

The husband and wife, one wearing a shirt for the other team, sitting on your side......and clapping for their team.......happened to me yesterday in Round Rock. 

I can see that happening at a state event like Round Rock if someone doesn’t know which side their school has been assigned to. We had it happen at a home football game a few years ago. Fortunately for us, our team opened up a can on our guests and most of the interlopers left after halftime. 

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I can see that happening at a state event like Round Rock if someone doesn’t know which side their school has been assigned to. We had it happen at a home football game a few years ago. Fortunately for us, our team opened up a can on our guests and most of the interlopers left after halftime. 

The teams were on the field/in their respective dugouts about an hour before the game.......one team’s main color was Purple and the other team Blue..—— well visible in the stands of their supporters as most in the stands wore those colors....99.99% of people from the ages of 10 to 80 would know what side was what well before the game started.......a neutral fan made the comment that the couple was probably an outcast of the community.....I did not disagree

10 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

The teams were on the field/in their respective dugouts about an hour before the game.......one team’s main color was Purple and the other team Blue..—— well visible in the stands of their supporters as most in the stands wore those colors....99.99% of people from the ages of 10 to 80 would know what side was what well before the game started.......a neutral fan made the comment that the couple was probably an outcast of the community.....I did not disagree

Very possible. When we play a road game somewhere that has small visitors stands, we make the outcasts sit on the home side. 

My grandma was the worst kind of fan to sit by. The excitement of the game usually got you hit, slapped, whipped, etc.... she was an enthusiastic fan to say the least. But man, would I give anything to sit beside her one more time to get hit, grabbed or beat up. God rest her soul.... she was awesome.

• Like 2