UPSHUR COUNTY FOOTBALL HAVING ITSELF A YEAR

BlackFlagGBuX

Nobody is perfect but no one wants to see any of these teams in the playoffs. I think they all deserve a little pat on the back especially the Union Hill Bulldogs who are giving up an average of 10 points a game but in reality they just had two close ones where as they surrendered a touchdown or less in most of their games.

Gilmer BUCKEYES 8-1

Union Hill Bulldogs 8-1

Gladewater Bears 7-1

Harmony Eagles 7-2

Big Sandy Wildcats 7-2

Union Grove Lions 6-2

These other teams get recognition a lot but just WoW this county is getting it done!!

• Like 2

Union Hill has "mercy ruled" all but the game they lost to #5 Strawn. That game coulda, shoulda, went the other way, in my opinion. I look for UH to make a deep run. Losing their starting QB for the season hurts, but I think they have enough depth to keep the winning going.

What this season is missing as a Eagles fan is a matchup with New Diana. Hate that these two don't play anymore.

I agree!! Battle of the Blue Eagles vs Red Eagles!!!

Let's put a bug in our respective AD's ear and get this game on the schedule after next year.

• Like 1

I agree!! Battle of the Blue Eagles vs Red Eagles!!!

Let's put a bug in our respective AD's ear and get this game on the schedule after next year.

It's not right that these two teams don't play. These kids are missing out on one of the best rivalries in East Texas.