MavGrad's Week 9 Preview (2016)

Coach Rab

Ou wins 34-24 over ISU.

giphy.gif

Blah blah, Thursday night game, blah blah, in Ames, blah blah, missing a lotta starters on both side of the ball, blah blah... c'mon man, are we happy to escape with a win over Iowa-freakin-State? Bull###. This is mid-level ####. We couldn't compete in Conference USA playing like this.

Giving up a long TD run to a dollar store Tebow wannabe. Secondary torched by a buncha juco all-stars. Ridiculous. I still see a woeful lack of preparedness and a failure to make tactical adjustments by the staff. That game is an "L" if not for the overwhelming advantage in talent. If we'd been playing Okie State or Baylor, we're losing that game by 20, if not more.

I just started laughing so hard at Ed Ogereon on Russillo and Kannel... they asked what he asks of Etling in the passing game and he responds...

"Drop back, look for the open receiver and get him the damned ball." :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

This UT-Texas Tech game is the most entertaining on TV. Vanderbilt looks to be hanging around. And finally, A&M is getting destroyed right now by Miss St... That game is only entertaining if you like to see the Aggies lose...

I've been wary of A&M all season, as is reflected in my Smoaky poll rankings.

Of course... I figured it would be LSU who eventually exposed them. I did not see this coming.

They'll beat UTSA. Ole Miss will beat them. Fournette will make this crappy tackling defense look stupid. Imagine some Big 12 team will beat them in a whatever bowl. Don't post much here anymore but I was talking to my dad earlier this week and called this. Obviously didn't expect Knight to go down, but this defense has been suspect to me for a while.

They'll beat UTSA. Ole Miss will beat them. Fournette will make this crappy tackling defense look stupid. Imagine some Big 12 team will beat them in a whatever bowl. Don't post much here anymore but I was talking to my dad earlier this week and called this. Obviously didn't expect Knight to go down, but this defense has been suspect to me for a while.

Lmao of course you did!

Aggies overrated. Only truly quality win was an Auburn team who didn't have it together yet. UCLA, Tenn and Arky all mediocre. Losing by 30 and a loss to a 3-5 team should keep you out of the top 20.

I think they would hav won if Knight stayed in, but that doesnt change the fact they aren't a top team.

Haha awesome to see the haters come out of the woodwork last week and this. A&M didn't lose by 30. And lost with a beat up team with half of our playmakers hurt. If that's what it takes for fans of a team who got blown out by a midmajor to come talk smack, I guess more power to you?

A&M will drop to 12 or so. Just hope Knight is okay and we can beat Ole Miss... If we get some of the injured secondary and DL back. That would put us 9-2 into the LSU game.

Haha awesome to see the haters come out of the woodwork last week and this. A&M didn't lose by 30. And lost with a beat up team with half of our playmakers hurt. If that's what it takes for fans of a team who got blown out by a midmajor to come talk smack, I guess more power to you?

A&M will drop to 12 or so.

Sorry, felt like 30. Come out of the woodwork? No one has been sold on Aggies but Aggies and the idiots on the CFP committee.

A&M losing to a team with 3 win coming in to the day has nothing to do with my team. Sorry buddy. Go cry somewhere else.

Sorry, felt like 30. Come out of the woodwork? No one has been sold on Aggies but Aggies and the idiots on the CFP committee.

A&M losing to a team with 3 win coming in to the day has nothing to do with my team. Sorry buddy. Go cry somewhere else.

Man, even I said A&M would lose another couple of games in that playoffs topic. As I said, for the haters to come out of the woodwork is hilarious over that and now this. Yeah, losing on the road is tough, especially when your team takes a lot of injuries. But the sting is eased by the chesthumping coming from people who lost to a midmajor LOL!

Man, even I said A&M would lose another couple of games. As I said, for the haters to come out of the woodwork is hilarious. Your team getting blown out by a midmajor was pretty funny- no crying from me. LOL

10 point loss is getting blown out now? Got it. As a school who prides itself on quality losses, we both know A&M would take a week one loss by a top 10 Houston over losing to a 3 win Miss State in November any day.

10 point loss is getting blown out now? Got it. As a school who prides itself on quality losses, we both know A&M would take a week one loss by a top 10 Houston over losing to a 3 win Miss State in November any day.

Who prided themselves on a quality loss? Why are you making stuff up now?

Also, Houston isn't top 10 after the blowout loss to SMU. Aren't you the one who says we should judge teams by where they end up, not where they were ranked at the time? You said time and time again to do that for the South Carolina game and such... Hilarious that the tune changed THAT quickly!