MavGrad's Week 9 Preview (2016)

Coach Rab

Oklahoma will be 10/11 come Tuesday. Three quality games remaining (Does Baylor still count as quality? Okay, two). Opportunity for two top 20 wins and a conference championship left. Could get interesting if things get weird in the PAC

Always frustrating when the defense did more than expected and the offense did nothing......

It almost looked like LSU was convinced that they couldn't get aggressive on offense because they were afraid of giving up a defensive score. They played not to lose. I don't see how you can expect to beat a great team like that. However, they can say they're the first team since Florida in the 2015 SECCG to shut out BAMA defense and special teams. So, there's that.

I say keep him. He's a good fit culturally and personality wise. Kinda makes me wonder why he hasn't been the coach all along.

Hire him, pay him well, and give him a few years to build the program. I bet you won't regret it.

I say keep him. He's a good fit culturally and personality wise. Kinda makes me wonder why he hasn't been the coach all along.

Hire him, pay him well, and give him a few years to build the program. I bet you won't regret it.

Make him hire a guy who runs a 21st century offense too.

• Like 2