AA BI-District playoff Joaquin Rams (7-3) vs. Lovelady Lions (7-2)

elifromlovelady

Pass defense is getting better for Joaquin, but if Harper is healthy for whole game, LL will not be as affective on offense. He is a run stopper and covers the pass well from ILB spot. Harper is best defensive player in this district and many districts that they will face in the next few weeks. Talk to his dad at the Cushing game and he told me he was starting to finally feel healthy again. Burns the other ILB is young but plays well. Like someone said earlier Joaquin is not same team as 1st game between them, but neither is LL. How is the Murray kid? Heard he broke his leg or tore up his knee., if there is any truth in that I hate to hear it. He is a really good athlete. Not sure what he is better at football or baseball? Watched him pitch last year. Impressive!!!

Everything seems to be coming together at the right time for Joaquin. Back to back pick 6's last week. But yeah, they can't cover..🤔

Pass defense is getting better for Joaquin, but if Harper is healthy for whole game, LL will not be as affective on offense. He is a run stopper and covers the pass well from ILB spot. Harper is best defensive player in this district and many districts that they will face in the next few weeks. Talk to his dad at the Cushing game and he told me he was starting to finally feel healthy again. Burns the other ILB is young but plays well. Like someone said earlier Joaquin is not same team as 1st game between them, but neither is LL. How is the Murray kid? Heard he broke his leg or tore up his knee., if there is any truth in that I hate to hear it. He is a really good athlete. Not sure what he is better at football or baseball? Watched him pitch last year. Impressive!!!

Murray played last week he wasn't %100 but I'm really glad he didn't tear anything. I'd say he's best at baseball. But he's one our best football players. And he is the best basketball and baseball player we have

Well here's to hoping he will get to bouncing the round ball after Friday. I pray for no injuries to either team

Ok, well. I'm really just trying to give this one an unbiased look. They seem evenly matched. A one score game in their first clash. I believe this game will be played on artificial. It should be a good one in all honesty. I am hoping 11 pulls it out, but it could go either way.

Well I think that is the same as well.

Pretty sure Joaquin's only time on Turf was a scrimmage at Logansport, and that Lovelady's was a scrimmage at Normangee.

After watching the first game a big key to beating Joaquin is not to let them cross midfield. It's hard enough to stop them from getting 10 yards. You can't give them 4 downs to get it.

IMO, the offense has gotten 5 times better since that game . We will get our yards for sure. I just hope our defense can hold Lovelady to 21 again. I think if we can keep Lovelady to 21, we will win this game..

1. Hard to beat a good team twice.

2. Neutral field

3. Joaquin gained momentum after the loss to Lovelady

4. Lovelady took a beating last week

5. Joaquin's younger players have matured

6. Joaquin is healthy

7. Lovelady has injuries

8. Joaquin finished second in the best district in region 3

9. Lovelady struggled with the better teams in District 12

10. Joaquin has never lost a game in Bullard.

That's 10 reasons rams will lay a smack down.

1. Hard to beat a good team twice.

2. Neutral field

3. Joaquin gained momentum after the loss to Lovelady

4. Lovelady took a beating last week

5. Joaquin's younger players have matured

6. Joaquin is healthy

7. Lovelady has injuries

8. Joaquin finished second in the best district in region 3

9. Lovelady struggled with the better teams in District 12

10. Joaquin has never lost a game in Bullard.

That's 10 reasons rams will lay a smack down.

I like your reasons. Hope it holds true

If LL can stop the power run, they'll pull it out. But if they struggle with slot run game, they start bb on Saturday.. Pretty much simple as it gets. Jmho good luck to the rams, go get em brothers

Thanks chain. There's no worse sound than thump thump thump. Especially when there's football being played.