AA BI-District playoff Joaquin Rams (7-3) vs. Lovelady Lions (7-2)

elifromlovelady

Oh we will just don't know about boles at all do know aa little about union grove as we played them a couple of times

Let me make this clear: we're playing a team that beat us EIGHT WEEKS AGO. No other team is relevant right now. If you mention any team besides Joaquin or Lovelady on this thread again, I WILL SUSPEND YOU! Now, carry on.
  • Like 1

Let me make this clear: we're playing a team that beat us EIGHT WEEKS AGO. No other team is relevant right now. If you mention any team besides Joaquin or Lovelady on this thread again, I WILL SUSPEND YOU! Now, carry on.

Lol, boy you ain't right

Alto and Centerville should be a great game....as well as San Augustine and Groveton..........

Just to clarify: I'm not seriously going to suspend anyone over this. I'm trying to make a point that it doesn't make any sense to look past an opponent who has beaten us. Teams that look past playoff opponents tend to start basketball in November.
  • Like 1

GAMEDAY! The game plan for Lovelady isn't that complicated. TAKE CARE OF THE FOOTBALL!!!!

What many people don't realize is that over half of LL's turnovers lately have nothing to do with what the other team is doing. These are non-contact turnovers. I would catagorize them as "unforced errors". That being said, a turnover is a turnover. You can't have them against good teams like Joaquin.

I'd like to see about a 60/40 pass to run ratio tonight out of my Lions. Time to spread it out and exploit some mismatches.

It won't matter. Joaquin lost last game for 1 simple reason. Execution. They will not fail tonight. Locked and loaded with federal hydra shok. Ram nation will rise up and descend upon you with a ferocity you have never before seen.

It won't matter. Joaquin lost last game for 1 simple reason. Execution. They will not fail tonight. Locked and loaded with federal hydra shok. Ram nation will rise up and descend upon you with a ferocity you have never before seen.

Oh wow.. Yep gettin that popcorn ready, this one jus took off.. Hahahaha

Oh wow.. Yep gettin that popcorn ready, this one jus took off.. Hahahaha

First game Joaquin gave away because of some mental mistakes. Not tonight.

I should not go. All the Joaquin games I've been to this season....Joe lost. I'm their albatross.

Maybe I go, but place a large sum of money on LL....

Trueblue, who are some guys to keep an eye on tonight. Offensively and Defensively?

On offense, QB #1 Trey Wilkerson. Our carries are spread among 7 different RBs, and they all have a distinct style. The strength of our team is the O-line. The tackles #56 Zach Bell and #71 Rustin Miller are among the best I've seen this year. On defense, ILB Hunter Harper is the leader. Kase Yates #24 is the leading rusher and one of our best defenders.