Hull-Daisetta vs. Overton  

29 members have voted

1. 1. 11-2A and 12-2A Bi-District Playoff

Pretty good matchup. Should be a close, hard-fought game.

Only common opponent is Colmesneil. H-D beat 'em 46-30 while Overton won 54-18. Watched some film this morning, Hull-Daisetta can run the ball pretty good. Overton needs to force the Bobcats to beat them through the air.

I think it's gonna be back and forth, with the Mustangs taking the win with a late score.

I knew when I left at half time when we played in predistrict.. Yall had enough to go couple rounds deep this year Matt, I had to be up an rolling at three that Saturday morning, only reason I left. Saw where the d needed tweaking and knew Mr Strickland was about fixing that quickly, so here yall are.. Ding... Round one.

• Like 1

I know enough Goldust

I think you got your hands full in that other thread I know you lack the mental capacity to be relevant in 2 so just stick to that one pup

Overton wins because of defense. Hopefully the offense can better. Good to see Overton in the playoffs. It's been a while great to see what good coaching gets you.

Offense has been averaging over 40+ per game so don't think it's sputtering or anything like that

• Like 2

I think you got your hands full in that other thread....

I'd be glad to hear more from him. Really. I'd like to know what he's seen from H-D and/or Overton. Looking at the numbers, this looks to be a competitive game, one of those that could come down to a big play late or swing of momentum.

Overton desperately needs a quarter roll strong side, throw back to weak side to RB on a slow "inconspicuous" wheel out. I love that play and number 3 could break that

20 points against Tenaha's D is downright explosive. :lol:

Sucked for us to play near perfect defense and give up notv1 but 2 scores on fourth and long.