Hull-Daisetta vs. Overton  

29 members have voted

1. 1. 11-2A and 12-2A Bi-District Playoff

I picked HD - homer pick, but they can put some points up, but defense not as strong.

But anyone that can score 20 on Tenaha, deserves respect.

Btw, what's Timpson strength? Don't see much posting from them.

Evadale's is offense. Got a QB with a gun and one of our RB's is white lightning.

Of course Defense should be improved since we just moved up the beast from JV :)

I picked HD - homer pick, but they can put some points up, but defense not as strong.

But anyone that can score 20 on Tenaha, deserves respect.

Btw, what's Timpson strength? Don't see much posting from them.

Evadale's is offense. Got a QB with a gun and one of our RB's is white lightning.

Of course Defense should be improved since we just moved up the beast from JV :)

They got a couple kids with some wheels, especially #1. If he gets into the clear, he'll take it to the house. They also never quit. Y'all gonna have to play 4 full quarters.

• Like 1

They got a couple kids with some wheels, especially #1. If he gets into the clear, he'll take it to the house. They also never quit. Y'all gonna have to play 4 full quarters.

Rebs from Evadale.......they hate HD..........

My pick......

HD 40

Overton 32

Wow..don't see it that way..don't see us giving up 40

I don't think they play defense down there like we play defense up here. Look at those district scores.

Wow..don't see it that way..don't see us giving up 40

Only teams to score that much on Overton have been Carlisle and Tenaha... no disrespect to H-D, but I just don't see them as being on that level.

Going with HD this game. I love the old smash mouth game they play.

Saw 8 films of Overton this weekend and was very impressed with their O. But don't think they are going to be ready for the pounding that HD puts on people.

HD 30

Overton 28

Going with HD this game. I love the old smash mouth game they play.

Saw 8 films of Overton this weekend and was very impressed with their O. But don't think they are going to be ready for the pounding that HD puts on people.

HD 30

Overton 28

Bring on the smash mouth football. I love that stuff too. But its nothing that a fast , gang tackling defense cant handle. Mustangs Gang-Green (gangrene) D...once you're infected, its all over!!

• Like 1

I don't think either team comes into this game limp-wristed or lily-livered. I expect both teams have faced some stout opposition and shown their mettle. I don't expect either to back down. Looking forward to hard-fought game.

• Like 1

I don't think either team comes into this game limp-wristed or lily-livered. I expect both teams have faced some stout opposition and shown their mettle. I don't expect either to back down. Looking forward to hard-fought game.

I agree..just wish we didn't have to drive to Woodville to witness it..we must have lost a flip or something

• Like 1