Franklin vs Teague

Allheartnoquit

yes # 2 archibald is good also is dixon and both are freshman as is #7 and #38 and #15 are sophmores.... and #5 from caldwell has already committed to a&m so thats one we have seen but crawford is the really good from rockdale i swear that i seen him play rb wr and qb when we played them and he can fly

Lol Franklin has seen some amazing receivers. Don't kid yourself. But it's well known that their secondary is a weakness. That said, the bigger question will be if Teague can stop the run. If they can, it'll be bad for Franklin.

stopping the run is by far Teague's strength.

Lol Franklin has seen some amazing receivers. Don't kid yourself. But it's well known that their secondary is a weakness. That said, the bigger question will be if Teague can stop the run. If they can, it'll be bad for Franklin.

They have not seen a WR like #13....no one cameron or rockdale is as good....that is why the experts have him ahead of all of rockdale and cameron and mcgregor WR. Dont kid yourself....ill just trust the experts before you sir.

I know what Franklin's d is capable of and Teague is a run first team and our run d is great and have impoved so much in the pass d... #4 or #11 for Franklin will get the duty of going against #13 from teague. #11 is a senior and is good at cb and played that spot last year while #4 is the fastest player on the team and has worked with his brother who owns records for U of H at wr

I know what Franklin's d is capable of and Teague is a run first team and our run d is great and have impoved so much in the pass d... #4 or #11 for Franklin will get the duty of going against #13 from teague. #11 is a senior and is good at cb and played that spot last year while #4 is the fastest player on the team and has worked with his brother who owns records for U of H at wr[/quote

Just curious after what game did they improve so much ?

They have not seen a WR like #13....no one cameron or rockdale is as good....that is why the experts have him ahead of all of rockdale and cameron and mcgregor WR. Dont kid yourself....ill just trust the experts before you sir.

Lol just like the last two years when you said it was Teague's years, huh?

This is one helluva first round match up. Not many first round games come to life these days with 4 teams going but this is one should be a dogfight. 2 very physical football teams that respect each other but no bones about it these 2 schools don't like each other at the same time. I feel like both teams have great O-lines and front sevens. Teague O-line is going to have to be consistent and relentless to win this match up. Teague's front seven matches up well with Franklin's O-line but defensively Teague will need to play sound and disciplined football to stop Franklin's ground game for 4 quarters. As long as they play assignment football against the misdirection, bootlegs, and option keeper, Teague should win by 2 touchdowns. If Franklin's front seven gives Teague's O-line fits, it could be a long night but if that does happen they got 3 kids they will have to cut loose and hope to big play Franklin to win.With all that said, I like Teague's chances this Friday night against a solid and well ran program.

Teague- 28

Franklin- 13

All I know is that this game will be over by 9:15 and gives us a chance to go watch the entire 4th Q at Waco ISD lol

Lol if you're so sure about that, then come witness those sacrificial Goats at the slaughter house hosted by Rockdale. You best worry about Franklin first

Lol if you're so sure about that, then come witness those sacrificial Goats at the slaughter house hosted by Rockdale. You best worry about Franklin first

He is talking about both teams running the ball meaning the clock continues to run due to no incomplete passes therefore game will be over quickly

Gotcha lions719, my mistake! Honestly I'm still debating if I want to make this game or not

You may be looking past the Goats. Their o line is decent and their passing game can get hot. I wouldn't be surprised if they scored a few points against the undisciplined defense of Rockdale.