Bi-District Playoff game: Liberty-Eylau (5-5) vs Kaufman (7-3)

Dubb

Bi-District Playoff game  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this playoff rematch

• Liberty-Eylau
    • Kaufman

Are you trolling us because Dogsirus got you in your feelings if not go tell PG fans they're average lol we all good

Guess you don't get out of Texarkana very much to check out teams in other areas of the state. Of the 4 teams in Texarkana, one is above average, TH, two are average, PG & LE, and one very bad, AHS.

Who did Texas High beat that was any good? I mean y'all struggled with an average 4A school in LE.. and played in district that didn't win a game against any school from district 7-4A..

That is why I say they are above average. We''ll find out in the playoffs what kind of team they have. But give them credit, they beat everybody on the schedule and that is all they can do.

No hate at all. I've always pulled for L-E and all Texarkana teams unless they play TH. I've picked L-E to win all of their early games this year. Even went to the 1999 game in the astrodome against Mathis and was one of your loudest fans. But at some time they had to beat some of the really tough teams on the schedule and they did not. And they had trouble with some of the weaker teams. They are a good program but this is a down year. Happens to all of us. I hope they win and I'll admit I was wrong, but any L-E fan can't see this team going very far. Oh and by the way, check out the THS thread, one of your fans has already thrown "Shade" over there.

PPpppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttt....what is that I hear? By golly jeepers! It sounds like air being pumped into basketballs and the sound is coming from the direction of Summerhill Rd and Kennedy Ln!

• Like 1

Are you trolling us because Dogsirus got you in your feelings if not go tell PG fans they're average lol we all good

You know we ain't average:) We had similar situations in predistrict. Those games just brought us together and forged us stronger.

LE wins.

Just read where Kaufman played Dallas Bishop Lynch(the team Texas High killed and Cade Pearson passed for over 400 yards in the first game of the season) and Bishop beat them 28-14. Since TH played nobody except L-E, the Leopards better win this game by 40 points.

So are we playing Texas High or Kaufman this week? Couldnt tell from the comments lol

Fact 1: We have been an average team up to this point, but anything can happen in the playoffs.

Fact 2: Kaufman has also been an average team this season.

Fun Fact 1: This average 4a team gave Texas High all they could handle, on their own turf, piling up over 600 yards of offense on them.

Fun Fact 2: 10 years ago LE traveled to Lobo Stadium as a huge underdog to face the undefeated Gilmer Buckeyes. They left with a W, eventually winning state that year.

I was glad to see our offense finally clicking friday night, especially the passing game.

If we can build on that game, we may surprise a few folks in the playoffs.

LE 33

Kaufman 28

KALE!

This thread is SLOW this year!

Last year this matchup's thread was 16 pages long (although it was in the 3rd round)

at least we aren't meeting in a freezing rain storm this time

I think last years game Kaufman never got off the bus. I thought they were a lot better, than they played.