Round 2: Arp (9-2) vs New Waverly (9-2)

et_football

I feel ya, bro Winona came to play last night Dfield has some speed/size we were definitely out matched... But our D stood up.. Shutting em down 2nd half they only had one td and it was a long pass play on the sideline on 3rd and long guy broke a few tackles for like a 60+- TD other that we took care of em... Great way to get our first playoff victory in some time

This one felt good, especially all the trash them boys were talking to me over there on that thread, (ghost town over there)

Jett, I caught the 2nd half and I was impressed with yalls overall size, way defense swarmed to ball and how 21 and 17 would just run flat over guys. The 65 yrd TD yall gave up, that was qb throwing up a prayer on 3rd and 12 into coverage. No disrespect to the DF kid but yall stop them 9 of 10 times there.

Jett, I caught the 2nd half and I was impressed with yalls overall size, way defense swarmed to ball and how 21 and 17 would just run flat over guys. The 65 yrd TD yall gave up, that was qb throwing up a prayer on 3rd and 12 into coverage. No disrespect to the DF kid but yall stop them 9 of 10 times there.

Yeah, our boys has had a tough opponent and they stood up, we were in position on that pass just a good throw/catch by DF