John Tyler Cujo Lions (10-1) vs Dallas Jesuit Rangers (8-3)

cujoforlife

Cujo is coming off a huge win over Lufkin 50-49. The game was back and forth all night long. JT had a chance to put Lufkin away with a two score lead, but Lufkin made the plays they needed to get back into the game.

Now Cujo is sitting their sights on The Jesuit Rangers who beat Garland Naaman Forest 32-6. I don't know much about Jesuit other than they are a private school.

Far as I know this will be the first time these two teams have played each other.

Thoughts?

Don't know much about them either I do think we will score at will hopefully the Def locks down and this one could get ugly uglier than the singer seal, uglier than sara Jessica parker, uglier than that Kanye West clothing line, uglier than.. well you get it😂

Lol wow

Dallas Jesuit dominated in a very weak district, they played Plano East, Lake Travis, and Desoto in non district play and got lit up by all three. I think that's how it is going to go in this game, Jesuit will score but they can't slow down JT. Emmitt's son EJ by the way played on the subvarsity team this year at Prep he's got some pretty good upside though the kid can play

Dallas Jesuit dominated in a very weak district, they played Plano East, Lake Travis, and Desoto in non district play and got lit up by all three. I think that's how it is going to go in this game, Jesuit will score but they can't slow down JT. Emmitt's son EJ by the way played on the subvarsity team this year at Prep he's got some pretty good upside though the kid can play

I see where Jesuit put up 50 points or more in some games. It's looking like another shootout is Bruin.

So who is the team people picked to win it all in this div or who pick to reach the semi finals is slc, of Lake travis in this division? I'm guess klien collins is probably up.next for the winner.... I don't see this team scoring as much of lp did Bryson will be to much for them