East and Central Texas HSFB Coaching Carousel...

Smoaky

That commerce job should be high on any potential head coaches list that place could be turned around very quickly with the right head coach in place.

If you say so. I think there is potential there, but a quick turnaround is asking a lot. A new coach is going to have to do a complete Culture overhaul. It will take a special person to instill the discipline and dedication necessary to win a high level in Commerce.

Not sure about Commerce, but would be strange for the head coach to be let go then replaced by someone on staff. But you never know.

If you are talking about Shelbyville then I would agree. And from what I have heard the interim Head Coach that took over has also been let go. But the word coming down the grapevine is that they are considering somebody on staff and will not open it until that person is voted on by the school board this week.

If you are talking about Shelbyville then I would agree. And from what I have heard the interim Head Coach that took over has also been let go. But the word coming down the grapevine is that they are considering somebody on staff and will not open it until that person is voted on by the school board this week.

I was talking about Commerce hiring from within after letting the head coach go. Are you talking about that you heard Commerce or Shelbyville is hiring from within?

I read somewhere that Commerce has named the softball coach the AD and will start looking for a new football coach after Christmas break. Not sure if the softball coach is keeping the AD tag or if that's until they hire a new HC.

I was talking about Commerce hiring from within after letting the head coach go. Are you talking about that you heard Commerce or Shelbyville is hiring from within?

I read somewhere that Commerce has named the softball coach the AD and will start looking for a new football coach after Christmas break. Not sure if the softball coach is keeping the AD tag or if that's until they hire a new HC.

I was talking about Shelbyville hiring from within. I don't know what Commerce is going to do.