Van vs. Paris @ Allen Eagle Stadium

JavelinRaider

40 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got?

• Van
    • Paris

I was at the game. Paris came out swinging but just couldn't hang with Van after they got a little scare and made some adjustments. I noticed some guys making comments about players shoving and doing ####, but I will say that I thought both teams played with a lot of class. I couldn't count how many times players from both teams helped each other up and patted each other on helmets. I even saw kids miss passes, lay on the ground frustrated, and players from the other team pull them up and encourage them. It was nice to see. Van has a special team this year but Paris exposed a few things and will need to tighten up that defense to keep moving.

Sounds like Van can be explosive on the offensive side, huh? They good enough to go to the dance?

At this point, I wouldn't rule them out. They've certainly got the hot QB. We didn't see Ledford at QB when we played Argyle so it'd be tough to make a comparison, but I'd give Van the edge on offense, Argyle on defense if the schools were to meet. Lot of similarities between the two schools, including their colors.