John Tyler (11-1) vs Klein Collins (11-1) At Baylor's McLane Stadium

cujoforlife

Playoffs  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Cujo
    • Tigers

On a side note another football team is coming to Tyler. Etca made the announcement this past Friday. I wonder how that will affect Tisd or if it will have any affect period.

they play 6 man, so shouldn't affect TISD too much. Those are private school kids, who probably just go to another private school instead of TISD. When and if Cumberland gets football, thats when it will affect TISD, because they are a public charter.

Rockwall showed this team the difference between 5A and 6A.

I don't know about that. JT is having a higher margin of victory over 6a teams than they had over 5a last year.

they play 6 man, so shouldn't affect TISD too much. Those are private school kids, who probably just go to another private school instead of TISD. When and if Cumberland gets football, thats when it will affect TISD, because they are a public charter.

I know I was just making conversation.

I don't know about that. JT is having a higher margin of victory over 6a teams than they had over 5a last year.

You could be right about the margin of victories but that comes from scoring. JT didn't have to score very many points to beat most of their former 5A opponents. Rockwall showed a lead is never safe in 6A and a win comes by continuing to play and putting up points. Most of the teams JT played while in 5A were done and out after JT gained a sizable lead.

You could be right about the margin of victories but that comes from scoring. JT didn't have to score very many points to beat most of their former 5A opponents. Rockwall showed a lead is never safe in 6A and a win comes by continuing to play and putting up points. Most of the teams JT played while in 5A were done and out after JT gained a sizable lead.

Good point.

Cujo is playing the same way as they did in 5A. The only shootout in district that JT was up on someone and let them back into the game was Kilgore. The only difference is JT won that game.

As VonG stated, JT having a higher margin of victory now compared to when they were in 5A would support JT is playing at a higher level. Unless you believe all the teams JT played in 5A were better teams than the teams JT is now playing in 6A.

Good point.

I truly believe the players get it but sending out a kicker with a 30 yard range to kick a 46 yard FG is just plain hard headed. Also, taking your engine (Bryson) out the game mid third quarter then having to send him back in because the lead dwindled, is truly a blunder. I firmly believe, JT's greatest opponent is JT.

As VonG stated, JT having a higher margin of victory now compared to when they were in 5A would support JT is playing at a higher level. Unless you believe all the teams JT played in 5A were better teams than the teams JT is now playing in 6A.

Could some of the teams in JT old district play with the JT's new district only two Lufkin and Ennis.

Could some of the teams in JT old district play with the JT's new district only two Lufkin and Ennis.

Ennis wouldn't have even made the playoffs in 11-6A. That was pretty funny Lmao. They lost to freaking Jacksonville... You give them way too much credit. Lee would've beat them. Matter of fact I don't even see Ennis winning a game in this district lol. Lufkin would've been in 2nd place behind us and and Lv would've been 3rd and Horn or Rockwall would've been 4th. That potentially would've sent JT or Lv to D1 with Horn or Rockwall. But all this is based off of JT beating these teams this year.

Ennis wouldn't have even made the playoffs in 11-6A. That was pretty funny Lmao. They lost to freaking Jacksonville... You give them way too much credit. Lee would've beat them. Matter of fact I don't even see Ennis winning a game in this district lol. Lufkin would've been in 2nd place behind us and and Lv would've been 3rd and Horn or Rockwall would've been 4th. That potentially would've sent JT or Lv to D1 with Horn or Rockwall. But all this is based off of JT beating these teams this year.

Not this season, but in 2014 they would have.