Charlie Strong Fired

Stoney

It has nothing to do with Sumlin, that was in response to a post from not to long ago saying "wake me when Sumlin is fired". Is that easy enough for you understand?

Yes, in regards to Aggie football, not what this thread is about.

If you took what he said literally, there's no hope for you (hint: there isn't anyway, but still...).

Yes, in regards to Aggie football, not what this thread is about.

If you took what he said literally, there's no hope for you (hint: there isn't anyway, but still...).

OK maybe I could have just said "ain't you supposed to still be a sleep" and maybe your panties wouldn't have gotten in a wad.

And no it wasn't taken literally just like 90% of posts on here but it seems your to ignorant to understand that.

Do any recruits leave because of this news?

Guys who have made it pretty clear they are 100% in no matter what:

Sam Ehlinger

Montrell Estell

Josh Thompson

Guys who people with better insight say are 100% in

Taquon Graham

Guys who are wavering/looking...maybe? depending on the day of the week you ask them:

Damion Miller

Kobe Boyce

honestly, nobody even knows what is happening here:

Lagaryonn Carson

Only have 7 recruits, so...

Guys who have made it pretty clear they are 100% in no matter what:

Sam Ehlinger

Montrell Estell

Josh Thompson

Guys who people with better insight say are 100% in

Taquon Graham

Guys who are wavering/looking...maybe? depending on the day of the week you ask them:

Damion Miller

Kobe Boyce

honestly, nobody even knows what is happening here:

Lagaryonn Carson

If Tom Herman comes in as the new coach and offers Miller's teammate Bryson Smith and Smith flips no way will Miller go anywhere. Who knows with Boyce, he's been off and on with the wavering. I'd hate to lose Graham though.

If Tom Herman comes in as the new coach and offers Miller's teammate Bryson Smith and Smith flips no way will Miller go anywhere. Who knows with Boyce, he's been off and on with the wavering. I'd hate to lose Graham though.

No doubt on Smith, if Texas gets him Miller will stay. I still think Graham stays, his mom wants him to stay close to home. Boyce is a mystery, I would call him a soft commit.

I see all the players backing Strong and it's hard for me to put the pieces together. If you loved the man that much, you wouldn't lose to Kansas...

I've been pro Strong through the thick and thin, and there is no doubt he has impacted that locker room in a positive way. He just wasn't a good fit on the field and I do wish him the best wherever he goes.

That being said, they shouldn't drag this out. Go ahead and let him go tomorrow. I understand that there aren't many options to come in and replace him for the next game and possibly bowl game, but you have to let him go asap.

• Like 1

I think there needs to be a change but its embarassing the way things get done at UT. Been a fan for over 50 years but when are we going to stop letting big money boosters decide when someone gets fired. Why does it have to be leaked to the media by some rich as..... booster that thinks he runs everything. This could throw up a red flag for some potential coaches. Should be done behind closed doors.

I think there needs to be a change but its embarassing the way things get done at UT. Been a fan for over 50 years but when are we going to stop letting big money boosters decide when someone gets fired. Why does it have to be leaked to the media by some rich as..... booster that thinks he runs everything. This could throw up a red flag for some potential coaches. Should be done behind closed doors.

That comes with the money. Ever hear the phrase more money, more problems?

Also it has to do with some of these media guys wanting to be first in breaking news. It makes Texas look dumb in the media but I bet if you get to the bottom of it most of the stuff you see is fabricated.

The entitlement of Texas donors.....