Malakoff vs. Cameron Yoe

RETIREDFAN1

Malakoff vs Yoe  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Finals......who wins???

I want to talk about a kid that tonight shows us why this game is so great

Malakoff Kicker Everado Garcia

He is as good kid as you will ever meet he probably will be the Validictorian of his class

Last year as a freshman because of no other options he was put into a tough spot to be the varsity kicker

To say it was rough night last year is and understatement

All summer he practiced and as he kicked those Fgs he thought about making to game winner to beat Yoe this year

This game teaches us so many things it can humble you in so many ways

Then there are moments like tonight that this kid and team will never forget

Malakoff Tigers

One Team One Town One Dream

#Tigernation

• Like 6

Congrats to Malakoff on the win. To beat Cameron (at full strength) as Malakoff did, you have to have a complete team with a dual threat offensive attack. Malakoff had that.

Best of luck to the Tigers in the state semfiinals. I believe you have a good chance at winning it all.

• Like 3

Congrats to Malakoff on the win. To beat Cameron (at full strength) as Malakoff did, you have to have a complete team with a dual threat offensive attack. Malakoff had that.

Best of luck to the Tigers in the state semfiinals. I believe you have a good chance at winning it all.

Yoe 09

I always appreciate your insight and thoughtfulness you represent the Yoemen with class and humility I would like to meet up with you sometime and talk some football

• Like 1

I don't know a lot about Malakoff, but I do know their staff is doing a great job they are becoming a consistent power. Beating Cameron who is one of the top programs in the state was a huge step for Malakoff. How long has their head coach been there? He seems to be building something special.

I don't know a lot about Malakoff, but I do know their staff is doing a great job they are becoming a consistent power. Beating Cameron who is one of the top programs in the state was a huge step for Malakoff. How long has their head coach been there? He seems to be building something special.

This is Jamie Driskell's 8th year at Malakoff. Made the playoffs all 8 years and is 78-18. Prior to his arrival, the Tigers were 0-10 and 1-9 the previous two years. Through Friday night's win against Cameron Yoe, the football program (all levels) is 42-0 this year.