Gilmer Buckeyes vs Celina Bobcats

BadWolf

Gilmer vs Celina  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Pick this battle of behemoths

Great game Gilmer. Now for a few quick observations:

1. Was surprised by how bad Celina's defense was. They run a bad scheme for Gilmer. It's just not a good matchup. But I was surprised by how poorly they tackled. Gilmer players in space made Celina defense look bad.

2. Kelton Collier has been a beast these last 3 games. Dude is running with power and ferocity.

3. Great game again by Gilmer defense. Bowed up twice in the 4th quarter when they needed to, and kept Celina from thinking they might be able to get back into the game.

For all the Gladewater and Pleasant Grove fans out there, hope we gave you a measure of satisfaction. I thought both PG & GW were better than Celina. Glad we could exact revenge for you and for us from last year.

• Like 1

Great game Gilmer. Now for a few quick observations:

1. Was surprised by how bad Celina's defense was. They run a bad scheme for Gilmer. It's just not a good matchup. But I was surprised by how poorly they tackled. Gilmer players in space made Celina defense look bad.

2. Kelton Collier has been a beast these last 3 games. Dude is running with power and ferocity.

3. Great game again by Gilmer defense. Bowed up twice in the 4th quarter when they needed to, and kept Celina from thinking they might be able to get back into the game.

For all the Gladewater and Pleasant Grove fans out there, hope we gave you a measure of satisfaction. I thought both PG & GW were better than Celina. Glad we could exact revenge for you and for us from last year.

We appreciate the Buckeyes getting our district some revenge. I knew they would do it.

• Like 1