Carthage vs Stafford at Lufkin

CarthDawg77

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

A​nything could happen when 2 football teams collide, but my pick is Carthage 37 Stafford 26 Carthage needs to get a couple of picks and maybe a fumble by hammering Brown and Montgomery. Carthage needs to control the ball Stafford has explosive players but those types sometimes struggle on wet fields. if the Dawgs score a few times in the 1st half then they can not worry as much about what looks like a rainy 2nd half good luck Dawgs!

A​nything could happen when 2 football teams collide, but my pick is Carthage 37 Stafford 26 Carthage needs to get a couple of picks and maybe a fumble by hammering Brown and Montgomery. Carthage needs to control the ball Stafford has explosive players but those types sometimes struggle on wet fields. if the Dawgs score a few times in the 1st half then they can not worry as much about what looks like a rainy 2nd half good luck Dawgs!

Looks like it will not rain until late Friday night and even if it does, rain will not be heavy temp is at least 16 points away from dewpoint which is a good sign we may be colder and drier than we think.

WTH Scirto? Your gonna have to come up with a better explanation to us hillbillies than that LOL!!!!

Alright guys it's time to show up and show out. If they play like they did last Friday night this game could be over by half. Good luck and safe travels from Henderson!

Let's get ready to rumble! I hope the Dawgs get to growling and showing their teeth, it's going to be a great game. I will be in The Dawg Pound letting the boys know I am behind them until the end. Win or lose, we are all proud to be a Bulldog. Go Dawgs!!!!