who wins  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Boling

if Arp doesn't relax and they stay hungry they should take care of Boling. If they take Boling lightly, it could be rough night. Pulling for Arp to win 27-7.

I've spoke to the boys and coaches and they are so far from relaxing it's crazy. They are on a mission!

Long time lurker..first time poster. Arp has a great group of kids as I am sure Boling does. The Tigers have really come together when it counts and have played outstanding! I have made every Arp Tiger football game for the last 10 years. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one and am looking for help from the forum on where to listen online. Any information from y'all would be appreciated! On another note... JJ knows his stuff when it comes to football....He is the Dalai Lama of Arp Football. Even the Dalai Lama himself knows Arp is Number China-Angry-Again-Over-12th-Meeting-Betw

Go Tigers!

Long time lurker..first time poster. Arp has a great group of kids as I am sure Boling does. The Tigers have really come together when it counts and have played outstanding! I have made every Arp Tiger football game for the last 10 years. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one and am looking for help from the forum on where to listen online. Any information from y'all would be appreciated! On another note... JJ knows his stuff when it comes to football....He is the Dalai Lama of Arp Football. Even the Dalai Lama himself knows Arp is Number China-Angry-Again-Over-12th-Meeting-Betw

Go Tigers!

www.mykpxi.com will have it. Go to sports stream, click then scroll down to Arp. Click here and follow directions

Arp will not win it all! Take it to the bank!

who you picking.

Thanks JJ you da man! Nick2011 Thanks also for the link...Wess Wusk is my second favorite East Texas H.S. Team! Jimmy the bleep you may be correct, but we obviously made it further than your team. Canadian won the 2A division last year and I am sure they have a great team also. This is an Arp vs. Boling topic. You kinda sound just like the millennials whining about their loss...but I digress. Let's keep this positive for both teams. Arp and Boling have both done great jobs to get this far! I think it will come down to who makes the least mistakes...May the best team win! Geaux Tigers!

Boling's QB, Vernon Jackson, ran for 281 yards against Lexington. He scored all 5 touchdowns. He had touchdown runs of 69, 85, 61, 13 and 14 yards. He only attempted 2 passes and completed none. Arp's defense will need to contain this QB. [/quot

My sentiments also. Arp will throttle a team if they only have one threat, or so I think. This kid may be way above other humans his age and Arp might need kryptonite to slow him down.

This may be the year that JJ realizes all his posts about having a good, consistent 2 round deep program meaning more than a state championship run are, well just hogwash. I really do hope he does get to find out.

Alto.

Boling's QB, Vernon Jackson, ran for 281 yards against Lexington. He scored all 5 touchdowns. He had touchdown runs of 69, 85, 61, 13 and 14 yards. He only attempted 2 passes and completed none. Arp's defense will need to contain this QB. [/quot

My sentiments also. Arp will throttle a team if they only have one threat, or so I think. This kid may be way above other humans his age and Arp might need kryptonite to slow him down.

This may be the year that JJ realizes all his posts about having a good, consistent 2 round deep program meaning more than a state championship run are, well just hogwash. I really do hope he does get to find out.

if you remain consistent eventually a good one will happen.