Carthage vs China Spring

CarthDawg77

Carthage vs. China Spring  

98 members have voted

1. 1. State semifinals. Who wins?

Tickets? someone over on downlow forum claiming tickets may only be purchased online. Can anyone confirm? I find this really hard to believe...

I understand they will be sold via Ticketmaster. I have checked this morning and they have not added our game to the calendar or released tickets to sell yet. I plan to check back about every hour or so until they are released.

I understand they will be sold via Ticketmaster. I have checked this morning and they have not added our game to the calendar or released tickets to sell yet. I plan to check back about every hour or so until they are released.

Thats nuts! I remember buying tickets to jerryworld in 2013 at ken turners.

I said this another app. Carthage has faced some pretty good to great offenses. Henderson (twice) , Kilgore, Gilmer, Silsbee, Liberty Eylau, and Stafford . For the most part mission accomplished. However, they haven't faced a great defense. Maybe Stafford probably the best. This will be a interesting game. Either nailbiter or blowout in CS 's favor. Carthage Defense has step it up . Coaching advantage obviously goes to Carthage.

He only picked China Spring because it has the same abbreviation of Collefe Station. CS

Carthage fans should be glad he's picking CS

i may be way off, we'll know sat night, but i feel alot better going into this semi than i did last yr. i knew when we lost #28 last yr we were done. also expressed those concerns, though not as bluntly. We wouldve still lost but score wouldve at least been somewhat respectable.

i may be way off, we'll know sat night, but i feel alot better going into this semi than i did last yr. i knew when we lost #28 last yr we were done. also expressed those concerns, though not as bluntly. We wouldve still lost but score wouldve at least been somewhat respectable.

I agree. After we lost Ingram I knew it was trouble. Even though we wouldn't admit it, we were going to have to run the ball. You couldn't just air it out on a team with 2 power 5 DBs, without opening it up with the run game. LV had zero respect for our run game last year, and was able to lock down our receivers because of it. You notice by us being able to run the ball last year in the playoffs with Ingram, Blissett LIT it up. Some of the best QB play we have had over a 4 game stretch. But it all started once we established the run. I don't care how good of a QB you have, you have to be able to keep the defense honest at this stage in the season.