Carthage vs China Spring

CarthDawg77

Carthage vs. China Spring  

98 members have voted

1. 1. State semifinals. Who wins?

But clumsy? Could have chosen a better word. They claim to have a D1 RB prospect.

Let's just be real. We all see D1 talent almost every week in ETX. Great HS player, but come on. Put Van Zandt or Ingram behind that line with that schedule and they are putting up some Ken Hall Sugarland Express stats.

But clumsy? Could have chosen a better word. They claim to have a D1 RB prospect.

I​ didn't say anything about the RB or Dudik whatever, I was talking about the QB Yes their RB is good but if our DBs and LBs stay focused and read quickly, we can shut down r disrupt their execution at the critical times. As I said before, when they beat LV, LV had several key players sidelined with injuries. LV was within their 5 yard line several times and came narrowly close to scoring 3 times but each time LV was stymied by their own mistakes or penalties.

I​ didn't say anything about the RB or Dudik whatever, I was talking about the QB Yes their RB is good but if our DBs and LBs stay focused and read quickly, we can shut down r disrupt their execution at the critical times. As I said before, when they beat LV, LV had several key players sidelined with injuries. LV was within their 5 yard line several times and came narrowly close to scoring 3 times but each time LV was stymied by their own mistakes or penalties.

If you want to keep on downgrading kids on a public forum go right ahead. It's your risk, you never know you may have someone close to you play one day and could possibly turn on you. But be my guest.

If you want to keep on downgrading kids on a public forum go right ahead. It's your risk, you never know you may have someone close to you play one day and could possibly turn on you. But be my guest.

I'm not downgrading kids, I'm just neutrally critiquing them. It's nothing personal its just me seeing their possible weaknesses by the way LIKE your screen name

Youngcoach123 I respect your point spread this time, but you still have to learn, it is not wise to bet against coach S and the Dawgs.

Dawgs by 3.

Let's Go Dawgs !!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and players.

I really won't mind yall winning again this week. Overall talent is leaning toward CS and I thinking coaching is pretty equal if not leaning toward Carthage. I just think the CS talent is to much advantage. Rooting for yall just picking how I feel. If yall go to state as the third place team in district doesn't that make everyone in our district look good? Hope yall win.

Let's just be real. We all see D1 talent almost every week in ETX. Great HS player, but come on. Put Van Zandt or Ingram behind that line with that schedule and they are putting up some Ken Hall Sugarland Express stats.

I can't wait until Saturday to see This game! Weather won't be a factor & nearly everyone is healthy... I just hope we get better Officiating than we got in last week's game. I'm cautiously optimistic about our chances against China Spring... They seem Totally legit & capable of of winning if The Dawgs don't hit their marks on both sides of the ball.

Don't be silly. Saying something that out of context would imply a Hilary voter.

Then again, I hope it doesnt come true.

Stop talking about what CS is gonna do to us and start talkin about what were gonna do to CS Also, Hillary is just a bad memory, she's busy cleaning up her mascara mess after that cryfest she had on election night when she wouldn't even show her hideous face

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=giLMuNqVcyo

Dave Campbell Texas Football High School semi-final predictions. They are picking China Spring. Fast forward to 10:25 in video.

In all fairness he did say it was a pick em' coin flip type game. China Spring is a safe pick. From the outside looking in they have blown everyone out they have played except LV who was the undefeated reigning SC in 4A D1. Carthage has had to comeback and win in the 4th three out of four playoff games. Unless you have watched this Carthage team all season it would be tough to pick them over CS. I have and I believe Carthage will win 30-27.