Malakoff vs. Yoakum

RETIREDFAN1

Malakoff vs. Yoakum  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins????

Snitch I was referring to Class 3A D1 WR not all classification.

I changed it to make you feel better Snitch. So your head doesn't get so confused it explosed.

That's still a stretch but ok. He is a really good athlete that is for sure.

I do believe it will be a tall task for Yoakum here. Region IV does appear to be somewhat improved this year, but region III was loaded and it would be a complete shock to me to see Malakoff lose this game. Going with the Tigers by 14-21.

• Like 1

I think Russell is a very good DB, may be better at that than receiver. It's tough to compare what people look like on film. I think seeing it live Friday night will give people a little better indication of what kind of players the Moore brothers are. They aren't being recruited by those schools for no reason. They don't just give out those kind of offers this early if they can't play.

I think Russell is a very good DB, may be better at that than receiver. It's tough to compare what people look like on film. I think seeing it live Friday night will give people a little better indication of what kind of players the Moore brothers are. They aren't being recruited by those schools for no reason. They don't just give out those kind of offers this early if they can't play.

Not disagreeing that they are not good players and deserving of offers

I just think that Heard from Teague is really good defender and has the same skills plus some other atributes

I also find it difficult to believe that Barker only has a couple of offers

And that unless something has changed T-Russell is not on anyone's recruiting radar

But I am sure that if football coaches don't offer some track guy can use a 6-10 high jumper

I also think there is a chance he may get drafted in baseball and honestly he prefers baseball so maybe that is playing into it also

I just think that Heard from Teague is really good defender and has the same skills plus some other atributes

And that unless something has changed T-Russell is not on anyone's recruiting radar

But I am sure that if football coaches don't offer some track guy can use a 6-10 high jumper

I also think there is a chance he may get drafted in baseball and honestly he prefers baseball so maybe that is playing into it also

I agree that schools are missing out on 2 really good players. Maybe grades are an issue or something. That's the only thing I could see keeping some schools from looking. I would think if they went to any kind of camps this summer that there would be some schools all over them.

Both of my boys keep the mail box full of big time schools getting in line for their services but at this time we are nowhere close to offers the Moore Bros are getting. I'm not saying anything about on the field I'm talking about the recruiting process. Heard boyz > Moore Bros.

Barker is a straight A student with only 1 offer crazy but true. Russel hasn't had any track or football offers crazy but true. Both of these guys are underrated and being over looked not taking anything away from any of the other guys who are being recruited but Idk to many 3A guys who are more athletic than those two guys. Barker is a playmaker on both sides of the ball it's a reason why teams don't throw his way can you say Pick 6 easily. Its a reason teams don't kick the ball toward him that's 6 as well. Russel he's a athlete he can do it all as well but hey whoever takes a chance on these guys won't regret it. Barker is a hard working young man and so is Russel if anyone knows there work ethic it's me.

• Like 1

Barker is a straight A student with only 1 offer crazy but true. Russel hasn't had any track or football offers crazy but true. Both of these guys are underrated and being over looked not taking anything away from any of the other guys who are being recruited but Idk to many 3A guys who are more athletic than those two guys. Barker is a playmaker on both sides of the ball it's a reason why teams don't throw his way can you say Pick 6 easily. Its a reason teams don't kick the ball toward him that's 6 as well. Russel he's a athlete he can do it all as well but hey whoever takes a chance on these guys won't regret it. Barker is a hard working young man and so is Russel if anyone knows there work ethic it's me.

alot of kids get overlooked from all classifications but the right ppl can make things happen. My boys have had multiple offers since their sophomore year.

Well I hate to hear that for those 2 young men. Hopefully someone comes along and gives them a shot. It's pretty sad to me that most recruiting is done at camps or "select" teams for all sports but that is the world we live in now. If you don't pay some money and get your name out there it's pretty easy to slip through the cracks

• Like 1

The two Moores have all sorts of offers Texas And many others

I think the 4th is rb lb guy but not sure read about 4 on some South Texas talk

Juniors: (WR's, CB's) Josh and Jordan Moore. (S, RB) Tyron Brooks and (DT, OT) Silas Robinson

Senior: (RB, LB) Ethan Owens