WOS vs Geronimo Navarro at NRG

chukslegacy

Da. He said diversity. And that's lame. Let's see what happens the next two weeks da Homer. And then make that statement!

Da, Pot calling kettle black? You would win Homer of Year awards anywhere you post. You have absolutely no humility at all. Yep, it has been corrected. It should have been "adversity". I didn't proof read.

Hope yall really make it to Jerry world, cause the stage is set for the classic champ or chump, hero or zero for the smoaksters from wos.. Hahahaha if yall pull it off, we will never hear the end of it. But if yall get smoked, we'll never hear from most of yall again.. Till next year.. Personally I've seen Gilmer and their not as dominant as a couple years ago but still God awfully fast and quick. Wos won it all before with pretty much the same team.. So you should win it again,but lawd if'n you Don't.. Hahahaha.

• Like 1

I Hate to say it, but they should have been crowning themselves last year. They will win in all and stomp a mud hole in gilmer doing it. Congrats WOS on the ship

U may be right. But Gilmer gotta win this week first! How's Kilgore Basketball this year? They probably played 20 games by now.

Track stars run forward, football stars run downhill then forward then sideways then left, right, left, forward then make big collisions.. Ya know what I mean?

Not really. What about the 2014 Buckeyes?

Seems like the football team won state at football and set state records. Then the guys on the football team went and won state at track and set state records.

Sorry Chain, had to do it!

Good luck to WOS and Navarro. Hope y`all have a great injury free game.

And blindsided, dang, I wasn't expecting that but you gotta agree that they ran good sideways also.. Lol

Agree, they ran dang good sideways as well.

The opportunity to have the state champion football team also be the state champion track team doesn't happen often, so when it does, you got to remind folks of it any chance you get......Lol

Take care.

I know things can happen but it will not happen this year GUARANTEED!

Once again, nobody in 4A can play with them...NOBODY

If anyone has seen the teams left you know deep down who will win it.

Heard that since about '13.

Are y'all going for your 4th SC in a row???