Biggest surprise to you of playoffs

BRAD

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! my work here is done. i am the lion whisperer .............Lmao............hell i dont like him( well actually henderson fans dont even like him) i have always said ole girl/boy/ transgender whatever it is ................is to easy. guess it goes hand in hand with being a cheap tent.

• Like 1

Come on now suprise to you and suprise to everyone else that's got a pulse is different. Arp is State bound in your mind every year. Eventually you would get one right one year

I told you we was gonna win..... promise you I wasn't surprised.....not even a lil....only thing Arp that shocked me all year was kick a damn field goal for the first time since like 2004

Lion 70 talking about somebody saying his team is going to win state year after year will eventually get right is funny because he been saying Carthage will lose for weeks !!! He is praying Carthage will lose so he can pound his chest saying he was right and so butt-hurt because he was so sure Henderson would beat Carthage because the Dogs defense couldn't stop the best offense in Henderson's history and #28 is all Carthage has !

Atascocita over North Shore, Temple over Manvel, CS over Waco La Vega and Arp over Newton. I think those games were the only "shockers" of the playoffs this year. Maybe Katy losing to NS too (not to me). Also, I know R3 D2 was weak this season. Very weak. However, if someone told me a school from Katy was in the semis, I would first roll my eyes and then think it's those dang Katy Tigers they were talking about. Definitely not Cinco Ranch. It's a little surprising (and funny) having them that deep in the playoffs, while the Tigers are at home.

wall beating brock.

yes this was biggie. Isn't wall and Canadian in same district

Temple beating Manvel. I've watched a lot of HS football over the years and Manvel looked incredible. Kudos to Temple for coming up with a game plan and executing it.

Thought for sure Manvel was state bound