I'm Starting A Donations Drive For Democrat Crybabies Still Angry Over Hillary's Loss

romansoldier1

W​e are currently accepting donations for Democrat cwybabies who are steamed after their man-hating leader Hillary got trounced by Trump. We're going to need a couple of tons of passifiers and cry towels and also baby bibs. Will also accept edibles and beverages such as chai tea, vegan food, and wearables such as pampers, huggies, etc etc.

W​e are currently accepting donations for Democrat cwybabies who are steamed after their man-hating leader Hillary got trounced by Trump. We're going to need a couple of tons of passifiers and cry towels and also baby bibs. Will also accept edibles and beverages such as chai tea, vegan food, and wearables such as pampers, huggies, etc etc.

...........AAAANDDD Feed 'em Fish heads!!!!😜
  • Like 1

Lmbo, you hit the nail on the head with that post.

• Like 1

Thanks REBgp, by the way what kind of mascot is that? I can't tell exactly.

My grandson attends Evadale HS, home of the Rebels, hence, REBgp (gp for G'pa). They sold these shirts with an old southern colonel on it. Took a pic and use it as my avatar. I'm old, southern, but only a Spec 4 in the army, and quite a bit heavier than the old man depicted lol.

Sadly, due to political correctness, I read last year that there are only six schools left in Texas that use Rebels as their mascot.

My grandson attends Evadale HS, home of the Rebels, hence, REBgp (gp for G'pa). They sold these shirts with an old southern colonel on it. Took a pic and use it as my avatar. I'm old, southern, but only a Spec 4 in the army, and quite a bit heavier than the old man depicted lol.

Sadly, due to political correctness, I read last year that there are only six schools left in Texas that use Rebels as their mascot

'I​'m a ​proud Rebel and I won't be apologizing for it either. I had ancestors in these regiments....Scott's Battery, Tennessee Light Artillery, 1oth Alabama Infantry ( ANV ), 25th Alabama Infantry ( Shiloh ), 51st Alabama Partisan Rangers, Evander Law's 4th Alabama Infantry ( ANV ), and I also had an ancestor who fought under the Carolina Gamecock Thomas Sumter at Blackstock's Plantation in the Revolutionary War. He and his comrades drove Banastre Tarleton back across the Tyger River in South Carolina. Also had another ancestor who fought under Andrew Pickens at the Battle of Cherokee Ford and Kettle Creek.

I overheard some of them talking in McDonalds as I waited my order just before the election. They were touting Hillary and eating McDonalds and yes this took place in Texas. :lol:

sadly, such geniuses and misguided ones like those will likely be still there in 30 years and still at the same wages

Shows how slow you are. He said EATING not working.

Oh yeah you are right I misread that sorry but I have heard fast food workers talking about Trump the same way so its the same But then again even some upper level corporate women and effeminate "men" are still carping about Trumps triumph. Wake up! It's reality! hehehe

Sadly, due to political correctness, I read last year that there are only six schools left in Texas that use Rebels as their mascot

'I​'m a ​proud Rebel and I won't be apologizing for it either. I had ancestors in these regiments....Scott's Battery, Tennessee Light Artillery, 1oth Alabama Infantry ( ANV ), 25th Alabama Infantry ( Shiloh ), 51st Alabama Partisan Rangers, Evander Law's 4th Alabama Infantry ( ANV ), and I also had an ancestor who fought under the Carolina Gamecock Thomas Sumter at Blackstock's Plantation in the Revolutionary War. He and his comrades drove Banastre Tarleton back across the Tyger River in South Carolina. Also had another ancestor who fought under Andrew Pickens at the Battle of Cherokee Ford and Kettle Creek.

A heritage to be proud of, imo. My folks came from the backwoods of La. We tried looking up the family tree, but nothing left but a stump. Guess it got cut down and ended up in the Evadale Paper Mill lol.

A heritage to be proud of, imo. My folks came from the backwoods of La. We tried looking up the family tree, but nothing left but a stump. Guess it got cut down and ended up in the Evadale Paper Mill lol.

I can try and find your people for ya. I have to warn ya though, don't try to find them using those posters on ancestry. many of them are putting up confusing and wrong ties and connections. Just let me know if you need help.

• Like 1

Oh okay, well in any event that's a great pic hahaha It's almost as ugly as Diane NOTFinestein or it could be the love child of Harvey Feinstein and her

Another side note, while I like Bill Mumy he has become a liberal and lives in California. I liked him in the old reruns of "The Twilight Zone" and "Lost in Space". I think he's still currently "Lost in Space", but he does put out a good tune every now and then that I see on his wall. Odd that he was a Disney actor also back in the day. My favorite episode with him : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQI6EnB-smA .

Another side note, while I like Bill Mumy he has become a liberal and lives in California. I liked him in the old reruns of "The Twilight Zone" and "Lost in Space". I think he's still currently "Lost in Space", but he does put out a good tune every now and then that I see on his wall. Odd that he was a Disney actor also back in the day. My favorite episode with him : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQI6EnB-smA .

Movies aren't being made in Hollywood anymore, much to the shock of the liberals. States like Louisiana and Florida are becoming the new hotspots nowadays.

Movies aren't being made in Hollywood anymore, much to the shock of the liberals. States like Louisiana and Florida are becoming the new hotspots nowadays.

Atlanta, GA has quite a few production studios too... The Walking Dead shut down I-20 downtown on a weekday for filming once... it was a mess