Best Player You Watched

headhunter02

K.Ingram, I agree. In the playoffs he would go into beast mode in the 4th quarter, putting that Bulldog team on his shoulders when they needed it. He should have an amazing Senior season next year.

Agreed, Ingram and Van Zandt were the best players I saw all year.

Like you mention above, in the 4th quarter throughout the playoffs Ingram put the Bulldogs on his back and ran us to victory. You could easily see the extra effort he gave in the 4th quarter and overtimes against CS and how he took over the game the second half against AW. Ingram is already a special RB and will be even better next year as he naturally gets stronger with age. I'd bet his overall qualities as a running back also continue to improve through coaching. Ingram is going to have quite a few colleges to choose from next year!

Agreed, Ingram and Van Zandt were the best players I saw all year.

Like you mention above, in the 4th quarter throughout the playoffs Ingram put the Bulldogs on his back and ran us to victory. You could easily see the extra effort he gave in the 4th quarter and overtimes against CS and how he took over the game the second half against AW. Ingram is already a special RB and will be even better next year as he naturally gets stronger with age. I'd bet his overall qualities as a running back also continue to improve through coaching. Ingram is going to have quite a few colleges to choose from next year!

Calvin Tyler from Silsbee was better than VanZandt in my book.

Calvin Tyler was better than both Van Zandt and Ingram in my opinion in the 1 game I saw him. But I saw Ingram a bunch and Van Zandt twice. So it's hard to say. All 3 were straight up studs. Had to be the 3 top backs in all of 4a this season. I think both Ingram and Van Zandt had better moves and vision, but top end speed Tyler was one of the fastest players I have seen.

Do yall think Van Zandt will play RB in college?