Welcome Home Tyrell Jenkins

Stoney

^ Funny you put it like that Cheapy cause it's pretty much true. That they turned Luke Jackson into these two is a good JD move. He got his reclamation projects in Cashner and Gomez.

****SDC TWIBIA**** There are 2 Brady Fiegls. One is a lefty, the other is a righty.

• Like 1

TWO guys with the common name, Brady Fiegl - God, I love this game :D

From the scouting report I found."Random aside: There are two Brady Feigls. The other is a freshman at Ole Miss. He pitches right-handed. We can call our guy Lefty Feigl and they can call their youngster Righty Feigl. I smell a sitcom!"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get trading a reliever for a highly drafted pitching prospect and another guy, only to DFA the guy who looked like the obvious star of the trade. There has to be something the Rangers seen in 2 weeks make that call. I'm still not a fan of that decision. Jenkins could have been a young starter, bullpen help, a swing guy. Whatever.

• Like 1

NOW I remember the name ... David Rollins is a DeBerry/Carthage native & East Texas PumpJacks alumnus...

and he is now a member of the Chicago Cubs as the Rangers DFA'd him once again to make room for the one and only Brady Dragmire.

Sorry, I know MLB front office people are the smartest people ever and we are talking about low end pieces, but Dragmire instead of Rollins seems odd.

This is the 5th waiver wire claim for Rollins since November....so there is still a chance he could be on another team by New Years.

• 2 weeks later...