3A-D1 State Final Mineola(13-2) vs Yoakum(11-4)

gamewatcher63

State Final  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who's State Champ

Malakoff would have played a better game then Yoakum did.....They should of been here.

Congrats Minny on the ship you guys deserve this championship.

Congrats Mineola on winning state and Malakoff has no one to blame but themselves for not being there. Honestly not sure it would have made that much of difference that Mineola team looked like a well oiled machine.

Congratulations to Mineola on a well earned state championship. You played a great game last night!

Yoakum's D was pretty salty and did well to keep them in the game. Keeping Mineola from scoring after that first half fumble was huuuuge at the time. You get down two scores to Mineola and their D starts to smell blood in the water.

Very impressed with Yoakum 47. Big, fast, hard to tackle. I thought Yoakum would have used him more than they did, but I'm sure their staff knows better than I how to manage their kids' PT. Anyway, 47 reminds me of the RB Carthage had the year they beat Celina for the state championship, though 47 didn't get the chance to take over the game last night. And, he chased down Mineola 8 on a long run so that is really impressive.