3A-D1 State Final Mineola(13-2) vs Yoakum(11-4)

gamewatcher63

State Final  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who's State Champ

Watching the Bulldogs on film they kind of look similar to Kaufman, big RB's with speedy WR's. They look like they run really well off tackle and the Moore brothers can take it to the house from anywhere on the field. This should be a very fun game to watch for the match-ups from series to series. Hope all of ya'll Bulldog fans have a safe trip to and from Jerry World, let's get it on and LET'S GO JACKETS!!!!!!

Defense, Mineola style, would be hard for any team to score on. One of the teams, I have already set my recorder for and I don't have a dog in this hunt. Just think this is one of those games that will be worth seeing. Another is the Gunter vs. Boling game. I think it would be interesting to start a thread about "What If" Mineola was playing Gunter for the State Championship? That would be one for the books....

Enoch for Yoakum is a ball player! How much Mineola defense can he stand? Impressed with Yoakum's drive, now Mineola needs to score again....And Crawford for a bunch and a first and goal inside the 10! And Perkins for the score! That was quick as Mineola retakes the lead and changes the scoreboard to Mineola 14 Yoakum 7.

This could be a ball game.