Is that Crickets I hear in East texas

chukslegacy

Well the only one I have been talking about ALL season long! I don't switch teams when mine gets beat out! We will find out that Carthage will be following suit just like gilmer after tonight. Like I said at the start of the season, who can give WOS competition? It aint the buckeyes!!

East Texas can help claim the title when WOS wins it. We can claim they are South EAST Texas. LOL

The people up here in North EAST Texas can't even enjoy a playoff game without traveling 3 hours or more. Not fun!

I bet the basketball team doesn't have to travel 3 hours to play.

WOS will face a tough competitor in Dallas. Sweetwater I believe has been overlooked! WOS better not overlook these guys for sure. But if WOS comes focused they will handle Sweetwater by 3 TD's. WOS defense is something else!

The thread's title made me LOL. Act like you been here before man. In reality whether both teams end up with L's this weekend or if Carthage advances, truth is we're in the hunt EVERY year. If we don't get it this year we'll be right back the next. Some teams have to wait on special classes to come through (i.e. WOS), we don't . All of our classes are special and we realize we can't win every year but says a lot we're in the hunt. WOS is the best THIS season but let's see if it's consistent over the next 8-10 years.

• Like 2

CTOWN. Glad you saw some humor in this thread. I hope all goes well today for the dogs! I will be waiting to see the outcome. BTW.I haven't referred to next year or last year. I'm referring to what's happening right now and BTW Google WOS so you don't sound so uninformed. Just be thankful your dog's don't have to play WOS or they would get Mustang stomped.