BITTER, SORE LOSER DEMOCRATS TRYING TO OVERTURN ELECTION VIA FALSE RUSSIAN HACKING TACTIC

romansoldier1

Was there a link to a story here or just a blank statement. BTW, has the roman stopped typing all upper case? Is it now going to be all red? :wacko:

​Trump does not like Putin, that's why democrats have to find and/or cut and paste fake pics of the two together. If anyone is similar to Communist Russia, it is definitely that MAN-HATING, LYING, MUSLIM TERRORIST INVITER, FEMINIST, RURAL-PEOPLE HATING, SANCTUARY CITY -PROMOTING Hillary Rodham Clinton.

​Hillary and friends attempt to overturn election dealt a huge setback today as both judges in Michigan and Pennsylvania quashed their recount efforts. hahaha boo-hoo hoo Hillary, whatchyagonnadonow???

There's still a journalist investigation in Detroit, because many Democrats were voting twice. http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/13/more-votes-than-voters-in-many-detroit-precincts-newspaper/21627167/ .

There's still a journalist investigation in Detroit, because many Democrats were voting twice. http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/13/more-votes-than-voters-in-many-detroit-precincts-newspaper/21627167/ .

Errrr, I think most Detroiters are voting like 40 times each, and God knows what is going on in California because you don't even have to be a citizen to vote there

Errrr, I think most Detroiters are voting like 40 times each, and God knows what is going on in California because you don't even have to be a citizen to vote there

Screamingeagle wanted some proof. They won't conduct an investigation in California, because they're all for illegal immigration. As I've stated in other posts Latinos that came to America legally more than likely voted for Trump, because they feel that they had to work hard for their citizenship. I have numerous Hispanic friends, and have only heard one that is a citizen say that they think immigration should be easier. I've known him since 1988 when I gave him his first job. Other friends that have green cards also think immigration should be easier. In my opinion our immigration laws are fair compared to the rest of the world, and should be upheld.

Screamingeagle wanted some proof. They won't conduct an investigation in California, because they're all for illegal immigration. As I've stated in other posts Latinos that came to America legally more than likely voted for Trump, because they feel that they had to work hard for their citizenship. I have numerous Hispanic friends, and have only heard one that is a citizen say that they think immigration should be easier. I've known him since 1988 when I gave him his first job. Other friends that have green cards also think immigration should be easier. In my opinion our immigration laws are fair compared to the rest of the world, and should be upheld.

Our immigration laws are not being enforced. I don't like the idea of Latin and Mexican drug gangs like MS-13 hanging around our parks dealing drugs. They should be rounded up and jailed immediately. I say the same thing about Russian mafia gangs in NYC. It's not about race.

Did you inform screamingeagle that Mexico already has a border wall on its south?? And in Mexico, foreigners caught coming in are given a mandatory 10 year prison sentence and also, Americans living in Mexico are not allowed to involve themselves in politics at all