2017 3a Division 2 District 9

headhunter02

District will be a toss up again next season IF everyone stays healthy. Troup and Waskom should be much improved with this years experience. Arp and West Rusk will be about the same. I think Elysian Fields and Beckville will have down years. Harleton will be competitive but lacks the numbers to stand out in 3A.

District will be a toss up again next season IF everyone stays healthy. Troup and Waskom should be much improved with this years experience. Arp and West Rusk will be about the same. I think Elysian Fields and Beckville will have down years. Harleton will be competitive but lacks the numbers to stand out in 3A.

EF will not be down we bring back alot plus a 1 lose jv team and how much further can Beckville gone down, they didn't even make the playoffs

West Rusk is only losing 5 this year and 1 of those is the kicker. We will be very strong next year!

My picks:

1. West Rusk

2. Arp

3. Troup

4. Waskom

5. EF

6. Beckville

7. Harleton

Nick you have lost your mind putting EF 5th

Here's a list of the amount of seniors each team is losing this year from least to greatest:

1. West Rusk- 5

2. Beckville- 6

3. Troup- 11

4. Waskom- 13

5. Elysian Fields- 13

6. Harleton- 18

7. Arp- 19

To be more accurate how many starters is each team losing? Ef is losing 4. Waskom is losing 5.

Here's a list of the amount of seniors each team is losing this year from least to greatest:

1. West Rusk- 5

2. Beckville- 6

3. Troup- 11

4. Waskom- 13

5. Elysian Fields- 13

6. Harleton- 18

7. Arp- 19

Losing 4 starters on both sides of the ball.

We shall see. I'm just going by how many starters each team is bringing back next year and the amount of talent that each team is losing this year. EF is losing great talent at the QB and WR position.

Good QB and good receivers stepping up next yr, main thing is only lost one lineman and all RB's return and two good receivers return

1. West Rusk- 5

2. Beckville- 6

3. Troup- 11

4. Waskom- 13

5. Elysian Fields- 13

6. Harleton- 18

7. Arp- 19

Arp bringing back 21 tho