2017 3a Division 2 District 9

headhunter02

Yes i said overshow because he is overrated. If his lil bro is as good as you say he wouldve already been on varsity. You will always be homer of the year jj. Overshow as good as Chan lol thats funny.

really so Chan Aimie had schools the size of the Longhorn's coming after him during his jr year? Ill answer that nope!

Yes i said overshow because he is overrated. If his lil bro is as good as you say he wouldve already been on varsity. You will always be homer of the year jj. Overshow as good as Chan lol thats funny.

Overshown played jv ball too. Hmmmmmm more ignorance from you.

I am not gonna say that. Waskom got written off with Amie back. Overshawn is back. Arp will be the team to beat I think. Lots of uncertainty for almost every squad. Should be interesting.

The district champs EF will be the team to beat

really so Chan Aimie had schools the size of the Longhorn's coming after him during his jr year? Ill answer that nope!

Overshawn fits the college profile. Aimee didn't. If Aimee was the size of Overshawn GMA would have used him as their proof High School football should be banned.

But Texas did try to get him to come to a couple of their games. He never seemed interested in Texas. I am just hoping he can stay interested at SMU long enough to play. Redshirt might have been really difficult for him.

Yeah Amie might be better than Overshown in high school but who will have the better College career? I would have to say Overshown because he has the size and ability to succeed at the next level. Amie will be good but I think Overshown will be better!

Never mind...back to district talk.

Yeah Amie might be better than Overshown in high school but who will have the better College career? I would have to say Overshown because he has the size and ability to succeed at the next level. Amie will be good but I think Overshown will be better!

There is no question who the better player is no matter how you spin it. Trying to argue that Chan Amie isnt atleast twice as good as Overshow is hilarious.

There is no question who the better player is no matter how you spin it. Trying to argue that Chan Amie isnt atleast twice as good as Overshow is hilarious.

I can't help myself last post about this.

The part that got was when he said that Overahown has the size and ability to play at the next level. I can understand him and others doubting his size, but there's no way on earth you can doubt his ability...I wouldn't expect anything less from Nick.....just ridiculous!!!!

PS.. I'm done with this argument, if you want to argue about how Waskom is going to jump back to the top of this district next year bring it.

Offensive-

#20 Smith-RB

#23 Ratliff-RB

#30 Johnson-RB

#4 Ratliff-WR

#17 Myers-WR

#2 Moseley-WR

#50 Webb-OL

#57 Dudley-OL

#65 Jade-OL

#78 Johnson-OL

Defense -

#27 Crisp-LB

#22 Dickson-LB

#23 Ratliff-LB

#4 Ratliff-DB

#17 Myers-DB

#2 Moseley-DB

Special Team-

#81 Bush-K

But here is the top 5 on offense and defense:

Offense:

#1 Dj Hart- WR

#5 Jaylon Garland- RB

#8 Lajavius Harper- QB

#11 Levi Hughes- WR

#17 Ladarron Jones- RB (He didn't see much playing time this year but he will be a big factor next season!)

Defense:

#34 Mathew Davidson- DT

#7 Tyree Wilson- DE

#13 Darrien Johnson- OLB

#51 Diego Molina- ILB

#5 Jaylon Garland- DB

I know that but he played well in the slot position after he was moved... We will have to see but I think they stay with LJ at QB! Either way he will have a spot on the field and will make some plays next year!

he's a next level athlete. You could line him up at tackle and hed do well

I have no dog in this fight but I will say this. I along with a couple of other coaches had to work the Arp vs Crockett game at Westwood. The 3 of us working the clock and helping in the press box at the game were looking forward to watching Medlock but left the game thinking who is that FS for Arp that seems to be at the LOS before the RB gets there, but still does not get burnt on passes. One more thing. There is only one way to describe the way he hits and play's. ( VILOLENT ). Hard to tell how tll someone is from press box so after game I went down to field level. He is all of 6'2 or 6'3. He will be a good one.

• 9 months later...