"Dr." STEIN AND HILLARY LOSE BID TO UPEND TRUMP'S VICTORY AS A DESPERATE NANCY PELOUSY BEGS FOR AN INVESTIGATION INTO MATTER

romansoldier1

Women are running them now. Hillary, Nancy, and Elizabeth Warren (Warrior?) their attack dog. This link shows her attacking a Hillary supporter who had the intelligence (audacity?) to give a small compliment to Trump. Elizabeth doesn't allow free thought.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/whoops-elizabeth-warren-smears-hillary-clinton-supporter-facebook/

Democrats are so pathetic. They have no morals or pride. They should man up and admit they lost and move on. Unfortunately, their current party leaders have a shortage of men, so man up is out of the question.

Don't call out all democrats, because a few politicians aren't over the election. I think most people are over it. I've been over it. I may take some shots at Putin puppet and boy Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm not over it. Like I've said before, I didn't like either one. I'm just hoping there are better people to choose from in four more years. A person that won't divide this country and have close ties to a corrupt individual like Putin.

Don't call out all democrats, because a few politicians aren't over the election. I think most people are over it. I've been over it. I may take some shots at Putin puppet and boy Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm not over it. Like I've said before, I didn't like either one. I'm just hoping there are better people to choose from in four more years. A person that won't divide this country and have close ties to a corrupt individual like Putin.

Good, valid point. Intention was the current leaders, but the wording was pathetic. And like you, I didn't particularly like either one. I do Hope that that four years from now, you and I both will be Trump supporters because of the great job he's done. Not likely, but it'd be nice.

• Like 1

No. Democrats are not over it. Their pathetic protests may have fizzled quickly, but they are still seething.

No. Democrats are not over it. Their pathetic protests may have fizzled quickly, but they are still seething.

Good, valid point. Intention was the current leaders, but the wording was pathetic. And like you, I didn't particularly like either one. I do Hope that that four years from now, you and I both will be Trump supporters because of the great job he's done. Not likely, but it'd be nice.

Yea, It's not likely, but I do hope for it. If he does a great job or at least a good one, I'll definitely give him credit for it.
  • Like 1

I still want to see what happens at the inauguration since supposedly they're going to try to shut it down. I still don't understand the dog and pony show about the Russians fixing the election, all they did was release emails from idiots that allowed their computers to be hacked. If they would have been more careful with their servers they wouldn't have been hacked. Again, I voted for neither of them, and the emails surely didn't affect my vote.