Longview, Texarkana, and Lufkin Remain Among Texas' Most Crime Ridden Cities...

romansoldier1

​Thirteen drug gangs found to be operating in Longview area alone. Citizens and Gregg County Sheriff's Dept. do end around Longview's do-nothing mayor to combat problem and drive gangs out, while "community activists" opt to coddle offenders in lieu of prosecution. List of gangs known to be operating in Longview and its environs:

​Throwed Young Ballers

​Davis Street Gang

12th Street Gang

​Johnson Street Gang

Gray Street Gang

​Pine Tree Gang ( as dumb as trees )

Gangster Disciples ( wannabe amateurs trying to be like the Chicago gang of same name )

​Tango Blast ( more like Tango fizzle )

Latin Kings ( kings of what? not much )

​Nuestra Familia

​Dirty White Boyz

​Most recent large drug bust was in Pine Tree section

btex...interesting. You sure it's not possibly bleeds? Sorry I have no link to support the comment right or wrong. Anyone can post an opinion and we all do. It's just if a person is going to make a claim on their opinion ( ALL 3rd party candidates are wealthy) they best back it up with something right or wrong or else as I have mentioned the claim is dismissed as bs. btex... :wacko:

On the subject of crime, LMAO, I'll provide a couple of links. A friend commented on crime in Shreveport primarily referring to homicides yet also a generalization ( unlike roman, lol) about overall crime. While the charts in these links would indicate homicides are more in Shreveport Texarkana ranks higher on the overall crime index according to the site. Shreveport is more populated so stands to reason why more homicides are reported than in Texarkana. A contradiction however to hint crime is more prevalent in Shreveport.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Shreveport-Louisiana.html

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Texarkana-Texas.html

For a Really interesting comparison, has anyone ever noticed the comparatively LOW crime rate in Bossier City, La. vs Shreesport??? Bossier PD don't be puttin' up with NOOO 💩....😏

Crime is everywhere and once again you have nothing to support your claim. Don't get weird on U.S. romantor. Say what you want just provide something to attempt to back what you say otherwise your bs is dismissed as such, bs. :)

Link? That is a typical question in this forum.

​The FBI has the info; all you have to do is go look at their rankings. Also, I was talking about all kinds of crimes , which gangs commit. Again, as usual, you dodge the points and get off on a dumb tangent questioning peoples' stats. I know you are still mad about your 3rd party not winning.

The crime index probably lists Bossier as well. Just for grins since the romantor is talking about Longview, Texarkana, and Lufkin Remain Among Texas' Most Crime Ridden Cities, index says (lol) ...not so much the case for Longview as it actually ranks by this sites info as below the U.S. average. Look ate Lufkin too...not so certain I could claim it is among the worse as well... :wacko:

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Lufkin-Texas.html

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Longview-Texas.html

The site defines cities as 6000 plus population. Now we need for the romanator to man up with something indicating all the drug gangs he/she lists are on the streets in the cities he\she listed.

Errr, maybe you didn't read my post; I was talking about Texas cities; Bossier is in Louisiana, you know where they have the pelicans and crawfish and stuff.

Again you come across as dumb. Questioning people's stats? LMAO. What stats? Whose stats? Yours? Your list of gangs only looks like a list, your list. Of course I question when you cannot produce anything supporting what you are claiming.

IT IS NOT SOMETHING I AM CLAIMING. THE FBI DID THE RANKINGS OF CRIME CITIES. I TOLD YOU THAT.

​The FBI has the info; all you have to do is go look at their rankings. Also, I was talking about all kinds of crimes , which gangs commit. Again, as usual, you dodge the points and get off on a dumb tangent questioning peoples' stats. I know you are still mad about your 3rd party not winning.

If you would provide the link it would help. I tried to Google the supposed Pine Tree Gang, and there are 0 news reports. I'm awaiting confirmation from friends on facebook if it's true. You'd expect to hear of at least one news report from the LNJ, but nothing. From harriers post it appears that crime has fallen in Longview, and that it's still a nice town to raise your kids in. I know there are bad sections in Longview in various areas including the Greggton area. That part has just been confirmed.

I know when I grew up there it was safe in the Greggton area. The only time I experienced any crime was when I was a kid I bought some fireworks at the old Fred's (Driggers/Tejas) across form the school. I was walking home, and two older kids stole them from me. The police officer that investigated it actually paid to replace what I bought. Another time was someone stole my cassette collection in my car. What's strange is they didn't take an envelope that had $65 in it that was also in my glove box. My dad used to think there was a drug house behind ours on Tanglewood Ct., but he never said it was busted. He just said cars were coming in and out of the house at all hours of the day.

If you would provide the link it would help. I tried to Google the supposed Pine Tree Gang, and there are 0 news reports. I'm awaiting confirmation from friends on facebook if it's true. You'd expect to hear of at least one news report from the LNJ, but nothing. From harriers post it appears that crime has fallen in Longview, and that it's still a nice town to raise your kids in. I know there are bad sections in Longview in various areas including the Greggton area. That part has just been confirmed.

I know when I grew up there it was safe in the Greggton area. The only time I experienced any crime was when I was a kid I bought some fireworks at the old Fred's (Driggers/Tejas) across form the school. I was walking home, and two older kids stole them from me. The police officer that investigated it actually paid to replace what I bought. Another time was someone stole my cassette collection in my car. What's strange is they didn't take an envelope that had $65 in it that was also in my glove box. My dad used to think there was a drug house behind ours on Tanglewood Ct., but he never said it was busted. He just said cars were coming in and out of the house at all hours of the day.

I told Harrier 3 times already that the rankings can be found at the FBI crime rankings pages and the gangs are in the Longview paper. Longview has changed. Texarkana is in decline too. Lufkin has the unfortunate luck to be on the major drug route from Mexico to the Northern states. Each year, more good citizens are leaving Longview and going to Gilmer, New Diana, Ore City, etc I would rather see them stay and fight the gangs however.

Did they get your Doobie Brothers and Hank Williams Jr. cassettes? If so, that might be a hanging offense.

No problem.

I should have said state representative Williamson, deceased rest his soul.

I figured with your expertise you would have been in tune with the TTC deal as it raised many concerns for people in rural areas along the proposed route that would have basically traversed along Hwy 59. Lot of folks warned about DRUGS. Always a trade off huh? More business, more drugs. Below is a link on TTC-69 mentioning Williamson. He was the primary force behind the origins of Trans Texas Corridor that was announced to be "dead" by Governor Perry in 2010. There is lots of highway improvement along the corridor anyway and as I understand bunches more truck traffic. The primary goal and idea certainly never died.

The TTC had the strong support of the Perry-appointed five-member Texas Transportation Commission, which was headed by the governor's close friend and former state legislative colleague, Ric Williamson,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Texas_Corridor

Does TTC-69 connect the U.S. with Mexico. No says TxDOTs Houghton. One of the most hilarious comments I have heard anyone politically connected make. Rates right up there with Governor Perry's scheduled appointment for a federal agency he forgot in debate, one he claimed he would eliminate.

:lol: I still get a good laugh out of that one. ^

Oh yes, I do remember the debate over the TTC I was against the corridor, because it would only bring more trash across the border.

I've always wondered if Longview PD didn't use that hotel on 80, down from Good Shepherd and across from Super 1 as a sting house. Only reason I can think of for that place to still be standing all these years. Also good luck on that revitalizing of South Longview from 80, LeTorneau and down to 20.

Did they get your Doobie Brothers and Hank Williams Jr. cassettes? If so, that might be a hanging offense.

No Van Halen, Def Leppard, Boston, Journey, Cheap Trick, RATT, 38 Special, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, and several others. I never got into Hank Jr. except for a few songs. The same with the Doobies.