Longview, Texarkana, and Lufkin Remain Among Texas' Most Crime Ridden Cities...

romansoldier1

I'm actually starting to see a lot of stores outside of East Texas carrying those hot links, which is a good thing

You can purchase them at most Brookshires. I know Brookshire Brothers in Buffalo doesn't have any. Every time I'm up in East Texas I buy a package. Cook them at 350 in a toaster oven or regular oven for 30 minutes, and you're good to go. I grew up with them eating at Doc's at least once every two weeks.

No Van Halen, Def Leppard, Boston, Journey, Cheap Trick, RATT, 38 Special, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, and several others. I never got into Hank Jr. except for a few songs. The same with the Doobies.

They should be publicly flogged for stealing a guy's Def Leppard tapes.

:P

I actually used to listen to Def Leppard a lot when I was in high school. I was at work one day and some guy came up and I told him I was listening to some Def Leppard, and he said..." Is that those guys that wear their hair long like girls and scream a lot ?" I just laughed. Yep. That's them. One day also, I took my date out one night ( a girl from Hughes Springs ). I reached down and turned the volume up on the radio playing one of Whitesnake's earlier albums, and she goes..." What are you doing?" I said , "What do you mean ?" and she said " What the he*& is that ?" I told her..." Well, I sure as he*% ain't gonna listen to that Madonna song 'Causing A Commotion'. Anyways, she didn't stay around that long after those wasps came flying out of my car's sun visor and swarming at her when she opened the visor to do her makeup. ( Turns out they were just dirt dawbers that had built a nest while my car windows were left down for a few days) hehe

I know the most recent murder in Longview was TYB gang related. We'd arrested 2 that were with him in September with a stolen Glock trying to lure people out into a parking lot to rob them.

​Sounds just like dumb criminals and what stunts they pull. I would tell you what I say TYB stands for but this is rated PG so I can't.

I know the most recent murder in Longview was TYB gang related. We'd arrested 2 that were with him in September with a stolen Glock trying to lure people out into a parking lot to rob them.

​Sounds just like dumb criminals and what stunts they pull. I would tell you what I say TYB stands for but this is rated PG so I can't.

• Like 1

Could you elaborate more on this "luring?" As in, asking for help? "Hey man, do you have jumper cables? My car won't start."

Or something else? I'd be interested to know what sorta things to look for. Not for myself. As a 6-2 250lb white dude who lifts, I'm not really a target for these guys. But I do have daughters and sisters who I'm always telling to be careful. Would love to be able to preface my cautionary tales with, "Y'know a cop buddy of mine sez..." :P

Could you elaborate more on this "luring?" As in, asking for help? "Hey man, do you have jumper cables? My car won't start."

Or something else? I'd be interested to know what sorta things to look for. Not for myself. As a 6-2 250lb white dude who lifts, I'm not really a target for these guys. But I do have daughters and sisters who I'm always telling to be careful. Would love to be able to preface my cautionary tales with, "Y'know a cop buddy of mine sez..." :P

There are many strategies you can use to easily prevent becoming a crime victim to stupid thugs like those in the Longview gangs; also there are many defensive holds you can put on a hood that will immediately eliminate them as a threat and many offensive moves. Usually, if one thug is around, there are 2 or 3 of his partners (life partners) who are somewhere in the shadows. The old I need you to help me jump my car trick and the old Can I use your phone bit are some of the most commonly used and obvious tricks. I would recommend calling the cops on any suspicious "stranded motorist" and letting them determine if it's real. Also if you are LTC, keep your fingers on your pistol.

^

Talk to Rick Perry and Donald Trump. If you had half a clue with those degrees you might understand the NAFTA Superhighway was not intended for an increase in Mexican business as you say. We send business there and besides, ever hear of the congestion in west coast ports? The idea was to facilitate trade/business with foreign importers by constructing new ports on Mexico's west coast. BTW, are your eyes brown? Even jet setters can figure that out.

The corridor was designed to let a flood of Mexican trucks roll into the USA, putting tons of American drivers out of work. Like I said, we don't want 'em, we don't need 'em. We don't want them bringing their drugs up here either. What kind of avatar is that of yours? looks like a weird, warped mix of Trump and Hillary. Also, you don't know me so you may just guess blindly at what color eyes I have.