Lake Travis' Charlie Brewer

Hookemhorns88

IDK honestly on Ebner.

As of now Lakendrick he is still a TCU commit.

Yea I kinda looked around. It looks like he is sticking with them. What did they recruit him as? A defensive back? I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay on the offensive side of the ball after the year he had. I have watched his senior year HUDL highlight about 5 times. Gosh he is fun to watch run the ball. I love his running style. Talk about a north and south runner. And when he gets on his horse not many people are going to catch him.

Yea I kinda looked around. It looks like he is sticking with them. What did they recruit him as? A defensive back? I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay on the offensive side of the ball after the year he had. I have watched his senior year HUDL highlight about 5 times. Gosh he is fun to watch run the ball. I love his running style. Talk about a north and south runner. And when he gets on his horse not many people are going to catch him.

Well I think it's still dead period. Wait till after the bowls and things should pick up.

TCU recruited both of them as DB's.

Well I think it's still dead period. Wait till after the bowls and things should pick up.

Yea you're absolutely right. Everything will pick back up once the offseason officially starts when all the bowls are over. Whatever happens I would love to see him get a chance to play RB at the next level.