Longhorns 2017 Thread

JustAFan11

The junior day list is insane! Hopefully Texas will get their first commit or two this weekend.

I counted 56 names on the attendee list. I'm sure some travel plans will fall through at the last minute but regardless that number is impressive.

Bunch of crystal balls on 247 have Casey Thompson leaning to UT. Horns going all in on him. He is #5 dual threat QB in nation out of Moore OK.

He's down to UT or UNC, all of his other top teams have recently secured QB commits

• Like 1

Per Super K at TFB, Texas received several silent commits this past weekend. Possibly four or five.

Trying to guess who it could be is fun.

Obviously a lot can happen between now NSD but the Texas staff seems to have hit a dinger with their first event in a full cycle! Can't wait for the next one!

Trying to guess who it could be is fun.

Obviously a lot can happen between now NSD but the Texas staff seems to have hit a dinger with their first event in a full cycle! Can't wait for the next one!

My wishlist would be Cook, Foster, Ingram, Thompson and Coburn

• Like 1

Spring ball opens this week with 2 practices on Tuesday and Thursday. The players will leave for spring break before returning to campus and putting the pads on!

Seen some of Hermans presser today and he was calling out the DL. Saying need more effort and pretty much said "we have some fat guys that need to lose weight. " Probably not hard to figure out who he was talking about ( Daniels, Southall, maybe Wilbon ).

Seen some of Hermans presser today and he was calling out the DL. Saying need more effort and pretty much said "we have some fat guys that need to lose weight. " Probably not hard to figure out who he was talking about ( Daniels, Southall, maybe Wilbon ).

I see it in a good way though. "You are too talented to be this fat. Lose some weight and meet your potential before the new guys pass you by."

I think Herman is playing a game with everyone here. He and his staff have done nothing but downplay the talent and football IQ of this team while throwing a positive tidbit here and there. He is using the media to drive his point home with the players while lowering expectations with the fan base.

• Like 1