92.1FM's Big Change

Stoney

Looks like they switched from ESPN to Fox/NBC this week. I kinda like this move. I'd listen to Mike and Mike on the drive to work in the morning. Couldn't stand Cowturd. Can't stand LeBatard. I liked Russilo when Van Pelt was on there. If I can hear Dan Patrick and Rodney Harrison more now I'm cool with that.

It's Clay Travis till 8

Dan Patrick 8-11

Cowherd 11-3

Somebody 3-4

Coates 4-6

Then I think it switches over to NBC. I like the Rodney Harrison show he does.

I don't think so. I think it was a clean break.

Listened to Clay Travis the last couple of mornings. Really made me miss Mike & Mike. During the period I listened this morning, he spent the whole time talking to his guest about the guest's lack of recent female companionship. When someone tweeted a complaint about the lack of sports talk, he dared anyone to call in and complain. When someone did, he did his best to berate and humiliate the caller. He would put the caller on hold and read out NHL and NCAA basketball scores, then bring the caller back on and ask him if he enjoyed that sports talk. Travis was totally unprofessional with the caller, and I can't imagine the caller ever tuning in to the show again.

The noon hour show did not go away. It's just on at 11:00 AM.

ktbb.com has the full schedule - my browser at work stinks so posting links isn't worth the trouble.

That's awesome!!! One less hour of Cowturd to listen to.

Listened to Clay Travis the last couple of mornings. Really made me miss Mike & Mike. During the period I listened this morning, he spent the whole time talking to his guest about the guest's lack of recent female companionship. When someone tweeted a complaint about the lack of sports talk, he dared anyone to call in and complain. When someone did, he did his best to berate and humiliate the caller. He would put the caller on hold and read out NHL and NCAA basketball scores, then bring the caller back on and ask him if he enjoyed that sports talk. Travis was totally unprofessional with the caller, and I can't imagine the caller ever tuning in to the show again.

Heard he had some issues today with the recent Minnesota football team scandal.