15-4A District Basketball Results (BOYS/GIRLS): Chapel Hill, Bullard, Gilmer, Gladewater, Kilgore, Spring Hill

HHS90

Just to clarify:

Was this for boys or girls?

Surely the boys and Girls did have the exact same results of GW 55 / Kilgore 50.

I found it on Max preps as being the same score glad the GW girls moved out of the 0-fer class in District; if this is true

How does this look for the Girls

1. Gilmer 7-0

2. Bullard 5-2

3. Chill 4-3

4. Kilgore 2-5

5. Shill 2-5

6. GW 1-6

Who is or who wants to get that 4th slot and get to play the UNDEFEATED 27 & 0 Tatum girls in bi-District?

My predictions for district:

Girls:

1. Gilmer (19-3)

2. Bullard (20-4)

3. Chapel Hill (13-4)

4. Kilgore

5. SH

6. Gladewater

The top 3 return a lot. Honestly, Gilmer, Bullard and CH each could take the title, but I think Gilmer has a little more than the other two, and has played a more difficult schedule. Gilmer visits Bullard this Friday in a huge district opener! There is a big drop off after that 3rd team, but I think Kilgore will grab the 4th playoff spot.

Boys:

1. Spring Hill

2. Chapel Hill

3. Kilgore

4. Gilmer

5. Bullard

6. Gladewater

Not real sure about the boys side. SH has been playing pretty good, and can really shoot from outside. Their lack of an inside game might hinder them in this competitive district. All athletic teams, could be a toss up at this point really imo.

SHillBuckeye, isn't that an oxymoron? I hope you know more about basketball than you do football. lol

I do believe he knows more about the girls than the boys

I do believe he knows more about the girls than the boys

Lol! Currently, the boys teams I thought would make the playoffs so far are there, just in a different order. Gilmer has surprised me, especially since they have played so few games. The second half will be fantastic!

The girls side has been pretty easy to predict. If everything goes the way it "should", looks like Spring Hill will grab that 4th playoff spot. Currently tied with Kilgore for fourth, really only needs to win Friday against Gladewater with two games left.

SH has Gladewater and Chapel Hill left.

Kilgore has Bullard and Gilmer left.

My predictions for district:

Girls:

1. Gilmer (19-3)

2. Bullard (20-4)

3. Chapel Hill (13-4)

4. Kilgore

5. SH

6. Gladewater

Boys:

1. Spring Hill

2. Chapel Hill

3. Kilgore

4. Gilmer

5. Bullard

6. Gladewater

guess you do know something about girls BB not so much about the boys.

(2-5) Gladewater Boys 56

(5-2) Spring Hill Boys 61

(1-8**) Gladewater Girls 41

(2-7) Spring Hill Girls 38

**On the girls side, I was told tonight that Gladewater Girls did NOT beat Kilgore last Friday night as was reported here. So it looks like Kilgore's 3 wins will likely get 4th place. Of course there is one game left, but it would take an upset at Chapel Hill for the Spring Hill girls to get that 3rd win and also a Kilgore loss.

(2-5) Gladewater Boys 56

(5-2) Spring Hill Boys 61

(1-8**) Gladewater Girls 41

(2-7) Spring Hill Girls 38

**On the girls side, I was told tonight that Gladewater Girls did NOT beat Kilgore last Friday night as was reported here. So it looks like Kilgore's 3 wins will likely get 4th place. Of course there is one game left, but it would take an upset at Chapel Hill for the Spring Hill girls to get that 3rd win and also a Kilgore loss.

Thanks for the clarification!

• Like 1

So, What are the standings for the girls?

I'm thinking that the Kilgore and Spring Hill girls are tied going into the final game tonight.

Each defeated Gladewater twice and split home and home. Gilmer should beat Kilgore tonight and Chapel Hill should beat Spring Hill tonight. If that happens, they would have each have 3-7 records. Am I incorrect?

So, What are the standings for the girls?

I'm thinking that the Kilgore and Spring Hill girls are tied going into the final game tonight.

Each defeated Gladewater twice and split home and home. Gilmer should beat Kilgore tonight and Chapel Hill should beat Spring Hill tonight. If that happens, they would have each have 3-7 records. Am I incorrect?

SH girls (2-7) did not defeat Gladewater (1-8) twice.

It would take a win in Chapel Hill and a Kilgore loss for SH to tie up Kilgore at 3 wins.

SH girls (2-7) did not defeat Gladewater (1-8) twice.

It would take a win in Chapel Hill and a Kilgore loss for SH to tie up Kilgore at 3 wins.

This is correct. SH losing to Gladewater by 3, pretty much put the nail in the coffin. Gilmer shouldn't have any trouble beating Kilgore, but Spring Hill beating CH would take some devine intervention to say the least.

• Like 2