🤢 OBAMACARE

OldSchool

• 1 month later...

Senate rejects effort to force 60 votes for Obamacare repeal
Washington Examiner ^ | 1/5/17 | Robert King

The Senate narrowly rejected Democrats' attempts to force Republicans to get 60 votes to repeal Obamacare rather than a simple majority.

The Senate voted 52-48 along party lines to reject an amendment by Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., and other Democrats to a budget resolution bill that is the first step toward repealing Obamacare.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Welcome to Harry Reid's world of not needing 60 votes

Repeal would be nice if it actually meant repeal as in go back to what was before...nothing.

Sounds all great. However these critters in congress, ALL of them, are a bunch of self serving jacktoads of one form or the other, hypocrites and liars. I don't think Donald has the idea of actually repealing all the elements of ACA, eh? Something will replace this rather than nothing.

News Media already is trying to scare the GOP off with articles like these

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-repeal-costs-3-million-221504806.html

President Trump may have to grab a few of those Senators and straighten them out.........

The article says we will lose 3 million jobs...That is laughable, of course if a good portion of those are government jobs that will be good in my view.

• Like 1

I wonder if Caesar will sign it if it is able to be repealed. There are a few items with the ACA that I think should have been in place, but I disagree with 80-85% of it. I'd have to go back and re-read it again, but it was a pain in the rear to read it to begin with. I think health insurance should be similar to automobile insurance that if you are healthy and only use your insurance for checkups and the occasional illness your insurance premiums should be low. If you have a lot of illnesses like accidents it should be higher. Instead it's a share the wealth system now where everyone is paying higher premiums to adjust for those that are chronically sick.

No one knows what will result either way. Repeal the garbage as in go back to nothing prior to the original dupe of ACA. Round up every member of congress still serving that approved of this and line them up at the guillteen would be a good start. That may entail someone's favorite hypocrite congress critter. Who cares , someone can hold hands with their favored criminal and we run them through the guillteen at the same time. Round 'em ALL up. Feed them to the lions if nothing else.

When we finish trying, convicting, and sentencing the Chicago four, I think I know what case will be on your docket next. We will charge the entire U.S. Congress with CRIMINAL FAILURE Of The American People. Who wants to defend them?

When we finish trying, convicting, and sentencing the Chicago four, I think I know what case will be on your docket next. We will charge the entire U.S. Congress with CRIMINAL FAILURE Of The American People. Who wants to defend them?

Those charges need to be upgraded to Fraud, Corruption, & Dereliction of Duty...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/12/vote-rama-senators-corker-portman-withdraw-amendment-set-derail-rapid-obamacare-repeal/

Though I agree with Senator Paul that the budget issues needed to be addressed, this had to be done.......They should have thrown all the dims out who kept being disorderly with their votes.......hand out cigarettes and blindfolds if they don't straighten up......:lol:

The individual mandate that requires everyone to have health insurance needs to done away with first.

They'll just ding those of us who DO have insurance to pay for the charges incurred by people who don't, the same way they have for decades & premiums will continue to rise for those of us with Insurance... Doctors, hospitals, etc, don't work for free. Never have... Never will.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to 🤢 OBAMACARE