Star Wars: Rebels

RETIREDFAN1

You're missing a lot of backstory........the Rebels ship was in Rogue One and a couple of the characters got mentioned.......

I know that it was a quick hit in the clip, but did I see a Storm Trooper with a light saber ? I know that light sabers aren't used much in Rogue One. Maybe I'm just old school, and want live actors instead of watching psuedo cartoons. I'll admit watching "Clone Wars", but I'm basically done with cartoons in any format.

I know that it was a quick hit in the clip, but did I see a Storm Trooper with a light saber ? I know that light sabers aren't used much in Rogue One. Maybe I'm just old school, and want live actors instead of watching psuedo cartoons. I'll admit watching "Clone Wars", but I'm basically done with cartoons in any format.

Your loss......:p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grand Admiral Thrawn is 110% bad to the bone.......we saw the awesome power of the Imperial forces on display as they totally demolished the Phoenix base along with General Dodonna's entire fleet.......only a few escaped alive after a force creature on the base planet helped them, along with Ezra and a force of Mandalorian troops.......Bendu, the force creature told Thrawn his end.......could have been a cryptic prophecy of Snoke.....maybe Thrawn is Snoke????

This episode begins the lead up to Rogue One.....the rebels that fought are so completely defeated that they no longer have the will to take on the Empire.....they are on the way to Yavin to join Mon Mothma........now we know why they would rather run than fight as shown in Rogue One.......

You guys who aren't watching this are missing out....... :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...