Requirements to coach

tripleoption

Just need a screw loose is what I heard!

Doomer....you are also correct in THAT qualification......reason why I am getting out....38 years of "school business" has taught me that A LOT of schools now are looking for JUST THAT QUALIFICATION......will save reasons for THIS statement for another time and post.

• Like 1

Doomer....you are also correct in THAT qualification......reason why I am getting out....38 years of "school business" has taught me that A LOT of schools now are looking for JUST THAT QUALIFICATION......will save reasons for THIS statement for another time and post.

Amen to that!!! I'm right there with you!!!!

Must be soul-less, backstabbing and conniving.

No that has only come about in the last 10 years or so. When I started 27 years ago it was one of the most tight knit group of guys you would want to be around. But with todays "I want it now without earning it attitude" your statement does apply, that is why in a year and a half im chunking the keys..

• Like 2

Crazy as it sounds I know a maintenance / grounds keeper that was head softball coach for a 4A school. No certification or college education.

I remember a radio guy somewhere in Ft Worth that coached the softball team. he was a "paid radio announcer" for the school so he could coach softball.

He was a damned good one too. Wish i could remember his name...