πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½

GreezyChef

32 minutes ago, JV_COACH said:

image.jpeg

Couldn't be.......Vaping is NOT permissible in MOST public places....according to most municipalities in Texas......and you would THINK they would want to "follow the law of the land"...as to not get much attention.......WELL??????...that is what the government would WANT you to think!!!:cuss:

• LOL! 1

Almost daily, irrefutable proof of alien visitations. Β No one can deny their existence, unless you're like Kirt and are paid by the Govt to obfuscate their existence. Β 

Here's one a couple of miles long (like an aircraft carrierΒ beside a destroyer) filmed from the space station. Β Some "expert" tried misdirection by claiming it was reflections in the clouds of members of aΒ Fraternity at U of Alabama lighting flatulence from fellow members. Β How absurd. Β Had that been the case, the fireball would've been visible in 8 states. Β Anyway, it was important enough for the space station to cut its live feed. Β As Church Lady use to say on SNL, "How convenient".

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/676151/Alien-UFO-cover-up-NASA-ISS-object-mystery-video

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Almost daily, irrefutable proof of alien visitations. Β No one can deny their existence, unless you're like Kirt and are paid by the Govt to obfuscate their existence. Β 

Here's one a couple of miles long (like an aircraft carrierΒ beside a destroyer) filmed from the space station. Β Some "expert" tried misdirection by claiming it was reflections in the clouds of members of aΒ Fraternity at U of Alabama lighting flatulence from fellow members. Β How absurd. Β Had that been the case, the fireball would've been visible in 8 states. Β Anyway, it was important enough for the space station to cut its live feed. Β As Church Lady use to say on SNL, "How convenient".

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/676151/Alien-UFO-cover-up-NASA-ISS-object-mystery-video

Swamp gas........

54 minutes ago, REBgp said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • LOL! 1

59 minutes ago, REBgp said:

il_fullxfull.771264399_s2iv.jpg

• LOL! 3

41 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

:woot:

Β 

I’m probably coming to the game Friday......look for me.....lol.....

Great, I owe you a Coke. Β  Have you lost anymore weight? Β I might not recognize you. Β Usually I just look for a younger me lol

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Church house squeaker?

Greezy, that brought back a memory (tru storie). Β  When my son was about 12, me & him went to Church one Sunday (wife stayed home with sick daughter). Β Weather was bad, and not as many in Church as usual. Β Great acoustics in our Church, and all woodΒ pews. Β We were sitting about 4 rows from the front, so we weren't close to anyone. Β It was very quiet and my son stifled a sneeze (quietly), which set up a chain of events inside his body that let out a first class, loud, vibrating ripper, echoing off that thick wooden pew. Β Suspect you could've heard it in the parking lot. Β Which got him to laughing, and if I hadn't been so embarrassed I'd been laughing too. Β It was a Kodak moment - No Wait, check thatΒ - It was aΒ MemorexΒ moment. Β At least it didn't break the stained glass windows. Β But it's one of those things you'll never forget.

• LOL! 1

16 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Lol....you’ll be able to recognize me.......I’m down to 225........

225? Β That's ridiculous. You - a pencil neck? Β Been a long time since I've seen 225 - pounds or dollars.

15 minutes ago, REBgp said:

225? Β That's ridiculous. You - a pencil neck? Β Been a long time since I've seen 225 - pounds or dollars.

I quit drinking DR Peppers for about a year and went from 228 down to 196 ... Started drinking them again about a year ago, just can't leave them alone ... weigh about 208 now ...

On 1/23/2018 at 11:28 PM, REBgp said:

Greezy, that brought back a memory (tru storie). Β  When my son was about 12, me & him went to Church one Sunday (wife stayed home with sick daughter). Β Weather was bad, and not as many in Church as usual. Β Great acoustics in our Church, and all woodΒ pews. Β We were sitting about 4 rows from the front, so we weren't close to anyone. Β It was very quiet and my son stifled a sneeze (quietly), which set up a chain of events inside his body that let out a first class, loud, vibrating ripper, echoing off that thick wooden pew. Β Suspect you could've heard it in the parking lot. Β Which got him to laughing, and if I hadn't been so embarrassed I'd been laughing too. Β It was a Kodak moment - No Wait, check thatΒ - It was aΒ MemorexΒ moment. Β At least it didn't break the stained glass windows. Β But it's one of those things you'll never forget.

Confucious say, " Little boy who #### in church sits on his own Pew"....πŸ˜œπŸ‘Œ

20 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I quit drinking DR Peppers for about a year and went from 228 down to 196 ... Started drinking them again about a year ago, just can't leave them alone ... weigh about 208 now ...

My addiction is milk. Β I average over a half gallon a day. Β Only adult I know that guzzles it like I do. Β Bet I'd drop some pounds if water worked, but I'm heavily influenced by quality of life.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

My addiction is milk. Β I average over a half gallon a day. Β Only adult I know that guzzles it like I do. Β Bet I'd drop some pounds if water worked, but I'm heavily influenced by quality of life.

I love milk and bread too ... I drink a lot of 1% and 2% milk ... probably a gallon a week.Β  We have always eaten wheat bread, I've been on the low carb 45cal per slice for a couple of years ... don't even notice the difference any more ... I have type 2 diabetes and my doctor wanted me to cut out milk and bread altogether ... I have cut back, but can't do without them totally ...Β 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I love milk and bread too ... I drink a lot of 1% and 2% milk ... probably a gallon a week.Β  We have always eaten wheat bread, I've been on the low carb 45cal per slice for a couple of years ... don't even notice the difference any more ... I have type 2 diabetes and my doctor wanted me to cut out milk and bread altogether ... I have cut back, but can't do without them totally ...Β 

I have type 2 also. Β Got down to 245 (hit a wall) and now I'm ok with one pill. Β Was taking stuff called Glyxambi when I was still working, and was on Co Health Care.Β Β Stuff worked fantastic, but was to expensive ($400 a month) for Medicare. Β 

Had to use ice to get use to 2%, but not enough ice in Antarctica to make 1% palatable for me.

• Mr. P changed the title to πŸ‘½ The Colmes Files
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½