👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

16 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, I AM with the FEDS ... and we are the ones developing all these alien/ufo sightings so people like you and Kolmes and Greezy and CDawg will live in fear ... keep it up and some of the Hilldabeast's good ole boys might "beam you up" .... 

The only things in this Universe  I fear are heights, certain animals, the prospect of Hillary, Whoopi, or Oprah as President, & another stroke... most of those I can directly affect my exposure to. 

I have learned thoughout my life, There is only One who Controls Everything in this Universe, & He Died for All of us at Calvary!😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Old Kirt don't mean anything with all them threats.  He's just aggravated that some of us ain't buying into his Govt Sponsored Tinfoil Hat propaganda.  Based on our many post, I can read him like a Playboy magazine.  I'm 99% sure the Govt pays him to ridicule those of us that know the truth, and I don't doubt he's getting subsidies from Reynolds Aluminum for encouraging folks like MavGrad & AKA into buying a bunch for protection.  And with all that money, he can afford the best, so he buys hooch from Doomer & Blue.  

After reading back what I posted, I guess he's about dumb as a fox.  :woot:

• LOL! 2

Creepy military coded voicemail sent to random phones...

'THEY ARE TAKING OVER' 

Creepy military-coded voicemail goes viral sparking MH370 alien theories and fears of impending doomsday

The terrifying message features a robotic voice droning out to an automated message in NATO phonetic alphabet

Deciphered, it reads: “S Danger SOS it is dire for you to evacuate be caution they are not human 042933964230 SOS Danger SOS.”

But some users claimed the numbers are a set of coordinates which, when plugged into Google Maps, led to one location in Africa and another near Malaysia.

The latter, many users noted, was “very close” to where Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 vanished from radar, leading to speculation the voicemail was a recording of the doomed plane’s encounter with an alien craft.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AKA said:

Creepy military coded voicemail sent to random phones...

'THEY ARE TAKING OVER' 

Creepy military-coded voicemail goes viral sparking MH370 alien theories and fears of impending doomsday

The terrifying message features a robotic voice droning out to an automated message in NATO phonetic alphabet

Deciphered, it reads: “S Danger SOS it is dire for you to evacuate be caution they are not human 042933964230 SOS Danger SOS.”

But some users claimed the numbers are a set of coordinates which, when plugged into Google Maps, led to one location in Africa and another near Malaysia.

The latter, many users noted, was “very close” to where Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 vanished from radar, leading to speculation the voicemail was a recording of the doomed plane’s encounter with an alien craft.

th?id=OIP.sYl9J22iiWRINEekWapJHAHaIh&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

39 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

You should actually watch that one.  

If he watched it, he may have to actually contemplate the reality of the problem.  Face it Greezy, not everyone's brain can handle this type info.  You, me, WH1, we can, but others aren't able.  Poor Kirt, he's mentally challenged  :rofl: 

• LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, REBgp said:

If he watched it, he may have to actually contemplate the reality of the problem.  Face it Greezy, not everyone's brain can handle this type info.  You, me, WH1, we can, but others aren't able.  Poor Kirt, he's mentally challenged  :rofl: 

When you start looking at the numbers it' s pretty astounding.  Especially the number of people that simply vanish with absolutely no trace, which is extremely rare, but not nearly as rare there for some reason.  4th kind?  

39 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

When you start looking at the numbers it' s pretty astounding.  Especially the number of people that simply vanish with absolutely no trace, which is extremely rare, but not nearly as rare there for some reason.  4th kind?  

Saw a good movie, loosely based on facts about it. Oddly enough, named The Forth Kind.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fourth_Kind

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 👽 The Colmes Files
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽