👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

On 1/8/2017 at 10:18 AM, TenahaTroll said:

Submitted for your approval, these are the creepy videos that remind me of my old buddy Colmes.

Colmes used to always provide links to strange articles back in the day.  I started these files so that we can have a place for everyone to share the crazy stuff we find on our adventures on the 'ol interwebs.   Personally I'm not sure how I really feel about a lot of these various paranormal topics, but I always find them interesting.   Ive always been fascinated with the occult and esoteric knowledge.  Its not that I believe in any of it but I'm fascinated by what others believe and how people in high places try to control the majority of "unenlightened people" through ideology and cultural subversion.   

Some may have noticed that my screen name has changed.   "Unashamed" is the name of a series of videos that Phil Robertson posts on YouTube.   I  thoroughly enjoy the series.  Its comforting to hear a normal person speak with conviction. Hes a voice of reason.   Although nobody is perfect or should be lifted up, Phil is just a good common sense man of God, I really believe that.   So, I adopted the name.   I think certain people think my new screen name has another meaning,  but it does not.   

So now comes the hard part.   Might have noticed the fancy new avatar.  The black swan.  By definition a black swan event "is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences. Black swan events are characterized by their extreme rarity, their severe impact, and the widespread insistence they were obvious in hindsight."

Many people insist that covid 19 is a black swan. And that may be true.  If you've been really paying attention then youve learned a lot these last few months.  

I can't say that I know what I'm about to say is real but I have to speak on it because  im starting to see things fall into place and the snowball tumbling down the hill is starting to become a D5 avalanche.   

The real black swan is coming.  Hopefully you've learned a lot too.  Hopefully covid taught you a few things.   Now would be a good time to stock up on items while they're available.   Be prepared.  

The original plans aren't working fast enough.   They're trying to force Gods hand.  They're using Revelation like a script.   Remember,  it doesn't matter what we believe,  it's what they believe.   Evil people in high places are controlled by spiritual wickedness.  Never forget the world is literally a battle ground between Good and evil.   

The media has control of people's minds.   They dictate "truth" to the masses but those of us blessed with The Spirit of the Lord can see the lies.   Can't we?  Pay attention.   Look at the big picture.  We are seeing the birth pangs of something greater than we can imagine.   Not sure exactly what that is but after the event it's going to be obvious.  

Their need for symbolism will be their downfall.   They can't do anything evil against us without first showing us what they have planned.  It's a form of lesser magic. The clues are there.  

It will happen when the weather gets cooler.   They'll make their move.  Be prepared.  Start now.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 12:30 AM, Unashamed said:

1593753249108m.jpg

All strange cases but the death of vanessa Guillen doesn't add up.   And her friend that was leading the search for her was killed in a car accident 2 days ago.  

Trump had Vanessa Guillen's mother at the white house.   Watch the video.   Listen to what the mother is saying.   Why does she say "save the children" many times in reference to her daughter's death?  

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽