👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

We've been in the "end times" since the first century.....

Hebrews 1:1-2 English Standard Version (ESV)

The Supremacy of God's Son

1 Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.

7 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

We've been in the "end times" since the first century.....

Hebrews 1:1-2 English Standard Version (ESV)

The Supremacy of God's Son

1 Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.

Do you have any teachings from The Bible involving time?  On earth do we experience time with when things begin and end but The Lord is outside of that reality?

18 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Do you have any teachings from The Bible involving time?  On earth do we experience time with when things begin and end but The Lord is outside of that reality?

He created time....the fact that He is eternal by definition means He lives outside of time.....

5 minutes ago, LOL said:

Since four people died (nine were injured) at Kent State, is he suggesting that 4,000 will die and 9,000 will be injured? 

Its /x/ tier schizo stuff but yes I believe hes saying thousands dead.  Catalyzing event.  

But apparently Mayan calendar was off by 8 years we all die next week.  

3 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Its /x/ tier schizo stuff but yes I believe hes saying thousands dead.  Catalyzing event.  

But apparently Mayan calendar was off by 8 years we all die next week.  

Any chance we can bump it back 'til late July? I've got some vacation time coming up. 

I was referring to the great tribulation era (Revelations). 

Also, noticed those double serpents again on baphomets body. I doubt Satan wants to heal us. He does want to set up shop in the temple however. 

s-l1000 (1).jpg

Be careful with all this "alien" propaganda. They are really just invoked demonic entities, masquerading. When the pit opens and these ugly locust- scorpion - lion- human hybrids come out, I'm sure they will try and play it off as aliens. They even use a mixture of locust sounds for the aliens in Hollywood in all their alien movies. 

22 hours ago, mav01 said:

Be careful with all this "alien" propaganda. They are really just invoked demonic entities, masquerading. When the pit opens and these ugly locust- scorpion - lion- human hybrids come out, I'm sure they will try and play it off as aliens. They even use a mixture of locust sounds for the aliens in Hollywood in all their alien movies. 

Ok pawpaw

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽